THP Acapellas & Instrumentals to be released Aug 12

GlassCastles

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in case you dont heard it yet, there are instrumentals (Until its Gone, Wastelands, FM) with Mikes backround vocals on Spotify. Search for "Karaoke Galaxy". sounds pretty amazing :)

Edited by chelvis

in case you dont heard it yet, there are instrumentals (Until its Gone, Wastelands, FM) with Mikes backround vocals on Spotify. Search for "Karaoke Galaxy". sounds pretty amazing :)

Can you link it? I can't find it, but maybe it's not available in Germany.

Yeah, we already know there's tons of instrumental fan-mades, covers of all songs and other shit on iTunes, amazon, spotify etc.

This news is about official instrumentals & acapellas officially released by the band.

There are chance that this album will be released as CD. Till I have no confirmation about that, I will not give any details.

I would love that!

If it isn't where would be the best place to get it - amazon or itunes?

Who delivers the better quality?

I know that both will sell it in compressed formats but is there a difference between mp3 and aac?

On YouTube, Platinum Instrumentals channel released an instrumental cover of all five singles from THP, not long after they came out. They sound very close to the original.

I wouldn't call it very close, I forgive him the sound of things, but he missed some parts. Here's a example:

You know the intro sound of Rebellion, it appears also in the bridge, when the synthentizator solo repeats. it wasn't in the cover

Edited by TheDamian58C

It won't allow it, says I need a valid form of payment FROM whatever country I switch to. I guess I'll just wait for youtube lol.

Like I said they are probably on spotify in full.

Try log out before you changing the country.

Edited by martinez