THP Acapellas & Instrumentals to be released Aug 12

GlassCastles

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a small glitch in All For Nothing on Spotify. At the end (~2:57) you can hear the vocals for a split second. Is this also on the iTunes/Amazon version?

WELP. Everything's ruined. Fuck this release and screw everybody involved. :P

In case you couldn't tell, I was entirely joking.

Edited by CASTLEOFSASSEXPERIENCE

There's a small glitch in All For Nothing on Spotify. At the end (~2:57) you can hear the vocals for a split second. Is this also on the iTunes/Amazon version?

I don't have any glitch or problem with my iTunes aac.

It cannot be otherwise, because Spotify, uses source exactly from the iTunes store :P

Edited by martinez

Has anybody found a Mark the Graves acapella that DOESN'T abruptly cut off before the song is over? I've had no luck so far.

I was wondering if it was just something that happened with me. Apparantly it isn't. No clue why there doesn't seem to be one.

I did some edits to Keys To The Kingdom, I believe that the Chester's part are repeated A LOT... I believe that in this way the song flows better, also you can enjoy a lot more the Brad's solo, thoughts please?

http://1drv.ms/1oQB5vP

Chester's part is the best part of the song and it's meant to be repeated like that, to hit you hard and heavy.

And it is not a remix.

I think if he removed some things of the original version is no longer considered "official stuff", because somehow he made a "remix" or an "alternate version" of the song, it's ridiculous to consider "official stuff" if you have modified the song, the remixes are not always electronic music or the song will have antoher rhythm.

Edited by MacGyver

The Hunting Party vocals has too much reverb.

Keys To The Kingdom album version is meh but the instrumental alone is one the best tracks LP has released.Ever.Never thought they'd top Pale. Wow.

I don't feel the same. The intro sounds kinda annoying without vocals. Edited by Lonewolf818

This is still coming out on Tuesday in the U.S., right? I think at that point, we need to download from both the iTunes and Amazon sources and figure out whether or not the issues with Mark the Graces (acapella) and All For Nothing (instrumental) are a release-wide problem or just issues stemming from a certain source. I REALLY hope they didn't fuck this up, because I know how much of a pain in the ass it can be to report stuff like this to companies like iTunes and get it resolved.

This is still coming out on Tuesday in the U.S., right? I think at that point, we need to download from both the iTunes and Amazon sources and figure out whether or not the issues with Mark the Graces (acapella) and All For Nothing (instrumental) are a release-wide problem or just issues stemming from a certain source. I REALLY hope they didn't fuck this up, because I know how much of a pain in the ass it can be to report stuff like this to companies like iTunes and get it resolved.

I have itunes version and AFN (Instrumental) has the same problem. I don't know what problem have MTG (Acapella). I have listened to him a couple of times, and didn't noticed anything. What's the problem with it?

I have itunes version and AFN (Instrumental) has the same problem. I don't know what problem have MTG (Acapella). I have listened to him a couple of times, and didn't noticed anything. What's the problem with it?

the MTG acapella cuts off mid-verse