Until It's Gone - Video Premiere

JZLP-NaughtyNottingham

So is this song like the band's new favorite song? Of the four lyric videos released, Wastelands, Rebellion, and Final Masquerade were pretty bland, and GATS was essentially the same but with the single cover's background. UIG, however, got a production for its lyric video alone, and now this and the live video from Milan. They should at least give some other songs some light

My theory is they're trying to push UIG as much as possible because it's more of a "single-ish" track than GATS, but rock radio is still playing GATS nonstop while practically ignoring UIG. I have yet to hear UIG played once by any of the 4 rock stations in my area.

The Project Spark video WAS the GATS music video. That's all we're getting for that song.

I remember there was a competition, that the fan video made on Project Spark, that will be chosen by the band, will be the official music video. The Project Spark thing was just a commercial of the competition, I think.

My theory is they're trying to push UIG as much as possible because it's more of a "single-ish" track than GATS, but rock radio is still playing GATS nonstop while practically ignoring UIG. I have yet to hear UIG played once by any of the 4 rock stations in my area.

I've heard UIG two or three times since it was released but that was just in the last 3 weeks. Have you only heard the shortened version of GATS, or is it with Rakim's verse?

Also forgot to mention that they made a longer intro for UIG during the live shows this tour.