Final Masquerade Debuting Next Week?

Numbrocker

There seem to be rumors flying around that their will be a FIFTH track from The Hunting Party to be released before the album drops on June 17th.

Ultimate Guitar wrote that they believed Rebellion and Final Masquerade would be released soon, and the article was written on June 2nd.

98rock, a radio station in Tampa Bay, Florida has June 9th down for the debut of Final Masquerade.

You guys ready for another song next week? Do you think the band will debut one more track before the album?

Thanks to LPL user CASTLEOFSASSEXPERIENCE for the heads up!

Woohoo! I was credited for helping with something! In all seriousness, Final Masquerade is actually my most anticipated track on the album, because I've always loved the softer/ballad-y songs the band makes. Hope this is true. Also, this would be 5: GATS, UIG, Wastelands, Rebellion, FM

Edited by CASTLEOFSASSEXPERIENCE

Woohoo! I was credited for helping with something! In all seriousness, Final Masquerade is actually my most anticipated track on the album, because I've always loved the softer/ballad-y songs the band makes. Hope this is true. Also, this would be 5: GATS, UIG, Wastelands, Rebellion, FM

Haha thanks. Too many songs lately. I've only listened to GATS and UIG because I wanted to wait for the album to drop, but the band isn't making it easy on me.

Jonas I changed it from single to song. You're right, we don't know if it's gonna be a single or just a track.

oh hey, 98rock is the station I listen to all the time. They've had GATS on a pretty consistent play cycle since it came out.

I'll listen to this when it comes out, but I'll try not to over-listen, so that the album still sounds fresh cover-to-cover when it comes out.

For those upset with LP releasing too many songs, there's a solution... Don't listen to them.

I listened to all of Minutes To Midnight and A Thousand Suns when it.leaked. The first Living Things song I heard was Lies Greed Misery on Jimmy Kimmel. That was it until I got the album.

I remember an interview (Chester?) saying that they wanted to do an unconventional way of promoting and releasing the album, and they have gotten that underway so far: First single released before the album was officially announced, then lead single UIG, debuting Wastelands live and with the UFC thing and THEN premiering it, and now Rebellion. After less than a week between the last two songs, I'd be more shocked if this didn't happen.

I've also been keeping myself in the dark by not listening to anything new since UIG. I don't think I'm even going to listen to the album before it leaks either. I want to experience the album for the first time when I receive the physical copy.

I've got to say that the artwork looks really fantastic for these singles though.

The promotion strategy is weird... I don't know if it is really working, is it? lol

The lack of LPTV's is killing me... and it's also extremely hard to not listen to Wastelands and Rebellion

I'm really hoping they release a full making of on Youtube once the album drops. I pray to the one true God, Shinoda that they do!