Final Masquerade Debuting Next Week?

Numbrocker

Next week almost half of the album will be released, good work LP, why don't they release all songs except a short instrumental track?

Gonna be hard to not listen, but I will try. If this the way they want to replace LPTVs, then it's a very stupid way.

I've heard this song yesterday at the listening party here in Hungary. I got goosebumps again and again during the song. I think Chester shows his greatest vocal skills, however it is a softer song... Very pop-rock-ish, in a good way though.

I've heard this song yesterday at the listening party here in Hungary. I got goosebumps again and again during the song. I think Chester shows his greatest vocal skills, however it is a softer song... Very pop-rock-ish, in a good way though.

what did you think of the album as a whole. which song is your favorite? btw, you describing the song as a softer song makes me happy, 'cause I love their softer side more than their heavier side.

Yesterday I had the chance to listening the full new album at Budapest with a few fans since I'm the owner of lpsoldiers.hu and man, that was awesome! I really like this song, I cant wait to hear it again. It's the slowest song on the album but not slow at all. Chester has a very unique voice and he proved that again in this song. :)
The album is a new kind of LP material, heavy, fast the guitar is different from the other records as well as the drums. I can't pick my favourite because there are a lot of superb songs, I only can name a song that I didn't really like and this one is the summonings. I think I will skip this one, i don't feel like it is part of the whole. :/ But that's only one minute and the others are very good :)

Edited by Balazs

what did you think of the album as a whole. which song is your favorite? btw, you describing the song as a softer song makes me happy, 'cause I love their softer side more than their heavier side.

I think the my favourite ones are Keys To The Kingdom and A Line In The Sand. KTTK is so brutal and energetic, ALITS changes its mood but stays solid and has an opener and closer Mike verse, that he sings with echo. These are my favs, BUT I can tell you that when I heard Final M. , it was a kind of love at first listen. :)

Edited by mark403

Guys, we don't actually have to wait for a leak this time, the band will just release the entire album by next Friday :P

:P It is actually pretty smart on one side for the casual buyers to make a descision whether to invest in the whole album

The promotion strategy is weird... I don't know if it is really working, is it? lol

The lack of LPTV's is killing me... and it's also extremely hard to not listen to Wastelands and Rebellion

I'm wondering where the LPTVs are. I think Lorenzo or Adam said that there wasn't a documentary DVD with the German release (when we didn't know it was gonna be the live show) because we get LPTVs, but there haven't been any...

I'd rather have a DVD to be honest, but I do miss the studio LPTVs.

:P It is actually pretty smart on one side for the casual buyers to make a descision whether to invest in the whole album

I think this is great for consumers. All I know is that its very hard to resist listening too. Waiting for the 17th! :P