15.08.2013 - Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong (LPU Summit #9)

We're getting to the point where there's so many singles, they're dropping other singles for them lol. Bring back FTI you bastards.

LMAO

I've been thinking, and the only singles we don't get full performances of anymore are Crawling, From The Inside, LOATR, SOTD, BITS, Iridescent, and POWERLESS (if you count it as a single), and three of those are still performed albeit shortened. I'll wait until we get the full Set A until I say The Catalyst has been fully dropped.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're getting to the point where there's so many singles, they're dropping other singles for them lol.

Let's talk about it after the 7th album, when the only non-single will be just some intro.

And I want NMS back too.

I'm really dreading the next touring cycle is they're sticking with the 18-month thing. Less touring, less time to play new songs. They skipped Europe for fucks sake.

I hope they're not alternating UK and USA. If they are, then Ill be fucking pissed.

HK is 12 hours ahead of Eastern Time. I know because I've been awake for each show of this tour hella early.

EDIT: According to Twitter and people bitching in the chat there's 20 minutes until it begins

EDIT 2: 7 Minutes, rather.

Edited by Soul