15.08.2013 - Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong (LPU Summit #9)

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That recording is only interesting as an AUD

the video is pretty boring, it doesnt have any zoom ;)

True, but still better than nothing (especially when we don't have DSPs).

I contacted him too just in case.

This is never good, as much as more people will try to contact - as much as he refuse to release it. I added it as a sign for *not to try too*.

Sorry, I had a family emergency today and I couldn't get the thread/site updated. Working on it now.

At least VICTIMIZED and Catalyst are still in this setlist, even though A's encore is just miserable. And RME returns, that's hilarious lol. I like it though. Ironic soundcheck set.

Who will convert the videos to mp3?

I can do it but after this weekend... :rolleyes:

I prefer to rip it from the master file if the taper will send it..

You probably shouldn't have posted it then. I'm a loose cannon.

Nevermind, it's not any Xero show so it's ok.

COG sounds incredible, the guitar solo part sounds kick ass! The harmonies during the chorus are also spot on. Love it. COG is becoming one of the best live songs they have. Hope they keep it for the next touring cycle, I really wanna see it live.

Edited by Soul

COG sounds incredible, the guitar solo part sounds kick ass! The harmonies during the chorus are also spot on. Love it. COG is becoming one of the best live songs they have. Hope they keep it for the next touring cycle, I really wanna see it live.

Agreed. No bias at all.

timing is everything.

Timing really is everything. You are exactly right. That's why we posted about Reading My Eyes in the week before SSMF, because we thought they'd maybe do the full song.

I'll post about Figure.09, P5hng Me A*wy, etc. Good idea. Remember in between the NYC 2010 show and Buenos Aires when Chester said the ATS tour would have different things to make the new songs blend in with the older songs more? Everyone took it as either they'd play something off of Reanimation, or they'd do some new intros/outros. Nothing happened except the Oppenheimer Radiance thing, lol. That was pretty cool. I thought they'd do P5hng....