13.08.2013 - Pasay City, Philippines, Mall of Asia Arena

You can't make everyone happy, especially not us lol. We always see it from our perspective, there's minor changes for us, but if you see if from the perspective of the asian fans, it's a big change for them. For example the Chiba Summer Sonic show had 8 songs (almost half of the set) they didn't play there last time, the LT songs were never played there, APFMH and With You weren't played in many many years.

When I go to a show I want to see songs I haven't seen before, new and old if possible plus some of the classics of course. For every tour I've seen that was pretty much the case.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there aren't any accidents, LP will play Set B in Taiwan.

I hope they can add I'LL BE GONE, or From The Inside.

Or make WTCFM returns, lol.

I'LL BE GONE is one of my favorite LP songs of all time, I wish they'd play that. It doesn't seem hard to play, just like most other LP songs. There are not a lot of vocal layering or a lot of electronic noises and stuff going on. Maybe the issue is that Chester has trouble singing it like he does with so many other songs.

I'LL BE GONE is one of my favorite LP songs of all time, I wish they'd play that. It doesn't seem hard to play, just like most other LP songs. There are not a lot of vocal layering or a lot of electronic noises and stuff going on. Maybe the issue is that Chester has trouble singing it like he does with so many other songs.

That's not it. IMR was WAY harder to sing due to the drastic changes in pitch. IBG is so straightforward it would translate amazingly live.

The Catalyst is my least favorite LP song ever released. Idk why. This is just my opinion though, I know a lot of people love it.

I wouldn't say it's my least favorite LP song, but it's not the best like a lot of people consider it to be. I don't like it in the live sets because it's super long and drags on.

Not a bad idea, haha. Set B like this would be awesome:

With You

Somewhere I Belong

LIES GREED MISERY Foreword

Points Of Authority

:lol:

This song is like a commercial break, you can do stuff like get some food or drinks until the next song.

Hello LPL,

Just wanted to share an unfortunate thing I am experiencing.

Right after the concert ended, I noticed my hearing was a little off/muffled but it normalized after a few minutes (a fan I was next to also shouted close to my right and this my hurt my ear a little bit but it didn't bother me after).

I was able to get home and then sleep about 3 hours after the concert ended and I didn't notice any ear ringing. After waking up however, I noticed that there was ringing in my ears (can't tell which ear or if both) and the ringing continued throughout the day. I woke up this morning and the ringing was still there (so it's been 48+ hours already). My left ear also felt clogged after I jogged this morning.

Has anyone had a similar experience? How long did it take before the ringing disappeared? I hope this isn't permanent (I don't want to add this to my other medical conditions). I don't really go to many rock concerts and I always try to keep the volume in the middle-levels when using earphones.

Thoughts?

Edited by hybridtheory_gc

Go see an ear doctor as fast as possible. I am suffering from tinnitus in one ear, but not due to loud music, you can get it from lost of stuff. Trust me don't waste time and see a specialized doctor. If your ear feels clogged it's either something in your ear, that the doctor will check for or the blood circulation is not good enough. Drink a lot of water and move a lot, at least that's what he recommended to me, for a better blood circulation.

That's why you should wear earplugs at shows. It didn't happen to me like that but I'm more careful than before.

Hello LPL,

Just wanted to share an unfortunate thing I am experiencing.

Right after the concert ended, I noticed my hearing was a little off/muffled but it normalized after a few minutes (a fan I was next to also shouted close to my right and this my hurt my ear a little bit but it didn't bother me after).

I was able to get home and then sleep about 3 hours after the concert ended and I didn't notice any ear ringing. After waking up however, I noticed that there was ringing in my ears (can't tell which ear or if both) and the ringing continued throughout the day. I woke up this morning and the ringing was still there (so it's been 48+ hours already). My left ear also felt clogged after I jogged this morning.

Has anyone had a similar experience? How long did it take before the ringing disappeared? I hope this isn't permanent (I don't want to add this to my other medical conditions). I don't really go to many rock concerts and I always try to keep the volume in the middle-levels when using earphones.

Thoughts?

Considering you dont go to shows oftern I would consider the loud music for a good number of hours shocked your hears. Get it checked out before this loss of hearing/ringing becomes permanent.

Better safe then sorry IMO.

Saw a doctor and he said it could either subside or not. Sucks. He said at first that it was a 50/50 thing but later said that there's a 30% chance that it won't improve over time.

He then prescribed something for better circulation (Ginkgo biloba) which he says COULD help reduce or eliminate the ringing.