13.08.2013 - Pasay City, Philippines, Mall of Asia Arena

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you fucking kidding me? Muse does the most random stuff lol. Why in the world would they play that kind of set? Epic though, I mean epic. After their next show in Korea, I'm seeing the three in a row after that....SO THERE'S HOPE. Hope to see cool stuff like that.

Hmm, APFMH/Papercut is epic but I think I liked Set B when VICTIMIZED was in there. Basically they took the medley, played those songs in full, and dropped two other songs. So this show is technically still one full song shorter than the old Set B. The encore of TINFOIL, Faint, LFY/Papercut, OSC is really great.

I was just thinking (I'm probably completely wrong) but I remember Mike saying that Catalyst is hard on both him and Chester vocally. I wonder if the fact that they're playing higher energy sets (overall) then during most of the ATS cycle has anything to do with with Catalyst's absence lately. I know they played it well into the LT era, I'm just thinking maybe that factored into the decision to leave it out?

Edited by Justin

Was there a TINFOIL before Faint?

Yes it was :)

Btw.

The feeling when Chester Bennington grabs your hand while looking into your eyes and screams "shut up when I'm talking to you" and the distance between you and him is just his microphone... That feeling! Can't wait for the youtube videos to pop up!

Heading to HK for the LPU summit tomorrow :). Good times

Might be the first time I have ever seen that complaint!

Their earlier material just doesn't resonate with me like they once did. I guess a part of me outgrew them. I was hoping to see them play When they come for me, Victimized, and any other songs from ATS/LT.

Also, if it still hasn't been confirmed, there was no RME or any other verse during Bleed it Out.

Edited by hybridtheory_gc

Their earlier material just doesn't resonate with me like they once did. I guess a part of me outgrew them. I was hoping to see them play When they come for me, Victimized, and any other songs from ATS/LT.

Also, if it still hasn't been confirmed, there was no RME or any other verse during Bleed it Out.

Thanks for the RME info.

I understand the wanting to see new songs part. For example, I like The Killers a lot and they're only playing roughly 3 songs from their new album at each show. Sometimes 4 if the fans are lucky. I love the new album and wish they'd play most of it (at least like 6-7 songs from it). With LP though, I wish they'd play nothing from LIVING THINGS, but hey that's just me haha. I totally understand the fans who want to see more than LITE, BID, LGM and COG live. No VICTIMIZED must suck for those fans.

Even if LP played an exactly equal amount of songs from each album, I still think people would be unhappy. I love the fact they're doing more HT/Meteora stuff now since 2010-2011 didn't get much of that, but I do love WTCFM, Blackout, BITS, etc....stuff that isn't played anymore.