03.08.2013 - West Hollywood, CA - SSMF

you're not gonna get educated answer for this, i just think that they want to surprise the Asian audience, and if they will play it tomorrow (which is possible of course) there's no surprise.

Don't you think they'd want to surprise their hometown? Why the hell is Japan so special? Just because POWERLESS was a single there...

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you think they'd want to surprise their hometown? Why the hell is Japan so special? Just because POWERLESS was a single there...

different surprise for SSMF? anyway let's just see what's gonna happen.

didn't they played that "live" for the 'Vampire Hunter' video/trailer?

no, only the staff were there and they probably used playback.

Posted Image

The crowd shots in between are taken from the live show

Edited by Skipees

Is POWERLESS that difficult of a song to play live? Seems like they would have already tried to play that one in my opinion.

The drum of Powerless is so fuc*ing hard.If they wanna play it ,Rob have to concentrate on it very well.

KROQ isn't involved or else it'd probably be streamed. It's almost impossible for anyone else to get permission to webcast LP except KROQ, lol

https://twitter.com/LPFC_for_SSMF

Great updates here for someone on the scene from LPFC. They are setting up the stage right now and checking everything.

FYI - LP starts their set at 9:30pm PST / 12:30am EST / 5:30am GMT. We'll be posting the set live on the site and discussing in the thread as the show goes on.

maybe it would be setlist ()

01.Lost in the Echo

02.What Ive done

xx. Breaking the Habit

xx. BURN IT DOWN

xx. In The End

xx. Bleed It Out (w/ 'Reading My Eyes' bridge, Ext. Outro)

xx. Faint (Ext. Outro)

xx. One Step Closer (Ext. Outro)

Some updates:

The setlist is called "SSMF V3". Not sure what that means. I haven't seen the actual set. The Julien-K set at 6:30pm will not interfere with the LPU M&G because the M&G is at 8:30pm. LP plays at 9:30pm and the curfew as always is 11:00pm. So it's possible for Chester to join Julien-K. Not sure if that will happen but it definitely can.

And there was some interesting commentary on Twitter about DSPs....I'll get a thread going after the show with that stuff. Pooch and Dylan both said the DSPs basically are done for right now and to ask the band. Mike replied and said ask Lorenzo, he isn't sure what the deal is.

Some updates:

And there was some interesting commentary on Twitter about DSPs....I'll get a thread going after the show with that stuff. Pooch and Dylan both said the DSPs basically are done for right now and to ask the band. Mike replied and said ask Lorenzo, he isn't sure what the deal is.

Oh man. I wonder why they might stop DSPs? Maybe not enough people buying them? Maybe if Lorenzo is involved DSPs will have to do something with LPU? IDK the thread for this will be interesting.

Also curious for what the setlist will be. Also curious if Chester will do something with Julien K.

POSSIBLE WEBCAST: http://ktla.com/breaking-news/#axzz2ay4sUqVB

That is definitely LP's stage - They're the last band to play on the West stage, there's nobody on stage right now, and the screen on the right is apparently showing the other stage (Wale is playing on the East stage right now according to the show lineup). The billboard on the right also matches up with Sean Paden's most recent Instagram photo.

Looks like it's a stationary webcam on a balcony WAY in the back though, and the audio is practically non-existent (although it's hard to judge since nobody's on stage at the moment). We'll see what happens though!

That is definitely LP's stage - They're the last band to play on the West stage, there's nobody on stage right now, and the screen on the right is apparently showing the other stage (Wale is playing on the East stage right now according to the show lineup). The billboard on the right also matches up with Sean Paden's most recent Instagram photo.

Looks like it's a stationary webcam on a balcony WAY in the back though, and the audio is practically non-existent (although it's hard to judge since nobody's on stage at the moment). We'll see what happens though!

Holy shit nice find!

I think we can confirme the whole show webcast because of this:

How can I view the KTLA newscast live stream?

All live KTLA newscasts can be viewed at ktla.com/live

Monday-Friday: 4 a.m. to 10 a.m. | 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. | 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. | 10 p.m. to 11 p.m.

Saturday: 5 a.m. to 7 a.m. | 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. | 10 p.m. to 11 p.m.

Sunday: 6 a.m. to 9 a.m. | 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. | 8 p.m. to 11 p.m.

The LP Show will be at 9:30 to 11PM.