19. Bleed It Out

20. One Step Closer

-------------------

21. Fallout

22. The Catalyst

23. The Messenger

24. In The End

25. What I've Done

What do you guys think about this? Will we even get the live premiere of 'Blackout', 'Robot Boy' and 'Burning In The Skies' during this tour?

The show page can be found here

The credits for the setlist go to LPA

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This set is great (especially the encore) but they should put faint at the end. WID closer is just weird just the the BTH closer at summersonic 06 and empty spaces should not be a song

Edited by LMK

So how long the show was at all? And did they interact with the crowd?

as far as we know there was no interact during BIO :(

setlist is nice, but need to drop SOTD and replace by FTI and it's almost paerfect :D we need POA or we much better need 2 other setlists :P

Looks like a great set list to me. My only question is what was the point in splitting up The Requiem and The Radiance? That is the only thing that makes no sense to me. In my mind, they are one half of a whole and should have gone together like they did in New York City because together they make one heck of an intro.

My theory is that the band is experimenting with the set-list and will gradually figure out what they like/what works for them.

as far as we know there was no interact during BIO :(

setlist is nice, but need to drop SOTD and replace by FTI and it's almost paerfect :D we need POA or we much better need 2 other setlists :P

I don't know if you are responsible for making the show page, but i noticed that on the other show notes like the best Buy show, it has New Divide as a first time opener for a show but on this show page, it didn't list Wretches & Kings as a first time show opener even though it is.

Edited by SpikeMinoda
double post

I don't know if you are responsible for making the show page, but i noticed that on the other show notes like the best Buy show, it has New Divide as a first time opener for a show but on this show page, it didn't list Wretches & Kings as a first time show opener even though it is.

I'm responsible it, thats right ;) thanks for the reminder, I changed it already. We still need other infos to complete the show page 100% it's only to have it online already for the moment. The ext. intros and outros are still missing