LPU9 IS OUT! Well, some places...

spraypaintninkpens

LPU9 is out in a few Best Buys!

Has anyone gotten theres yet? Someone in the LPU has and posted the link to the cd and pics of the entire package.

Picture here

Friendly LPLive reminder - If and when the audio is made available online (as we expect it probably will be out there sooner rather than later), the only thing we ask is that NO download links are posted in the forums.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, guys. Time to be the bad guy. I've discussed this with Mark and he's in agreement - this thread, in it's current state, serves no purpose. We're going to get nothing but requests for the audio and should it continue like that, I'll have to lock this thread. Keep posts limited to discussion of the CD (which I know is tough seeing as no one has it right now).

We know you're all excited. So are we. But page after page of request for PMs serves no purpose. As such, I'll be removing those posts.

She said she found it in Central New York. It looks like she won't be uploading it because her computer is slow apparently. So anyone in NY?

no she is uploading the songs she just said it will take awhile cose she has a slow computer

She said she found it in Central New York. It looks like she won't be uploading it because her computer is slow apparently. So anyone in NY?

what i got from her post is that she IS uploading the tracks, but her computer is slow. anyway, i've asked her to pm it to me, and when i get them, i'll send the links to mark and he'll be able to take care of it.