LPU9 IS OUT! Well, some places...

spraypaintninkpens

Awesome! A demo? Or an entirely new song?

Also, as you're the only one who can, can you describe some tracks to us? Does Mike sing on any? What differences are there?

You'll have to wait and see...

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I just bought the CD here at my local Best Buy in Atlanta, and thank God the LPU has gotten back to its roots. Excellent shirt. Nice font and the packaging is the best yet. Those stupid insects and designs of the past few years were terrible. $30.

can't wait but... "144 User(s) are reading this topic (60 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)" ^^

I think if I heard today the LPU demos today that will help me forget my recent breakup with my girlfriend ^ ^ rather with my ex girlfriend ^ ^

Edited by andros

at G-town i had plenty but noone wanted more than 1 :P (points at the sig photo) :P

lol shocking! LP fans clearly wanting to enjoy them sober haha! I can understand that, at Milton Keynes gig there were so many drunks and they all pretty much missed the LP gig for falling around lol

I just bought the CD here at my local Best Buy in Atlanta, and thank God the LPU has gotten back to its roots. Excellent shirt. Nice font and the packaging is the best yet. Those stupid insects and designs of the past few years were terrible. $30.

Very good to hear the LPU has gone back to its roots. Its so good to have another LPU CD that isn't just a bunch of live tracks we have all heard before especially with the DSP we now get.

LOL, Mark is making me jealous via twitter x) Damn, I'll build a shrine of the person who sends me a dl link, I'm dying to hear this :P At times like this I wish I wasn't european, lol.

Anyway, the t-shirt looks really cool, and I can't wait to see the website design :) LPU9 is gonna rock so hard...

lol shocking! LP fans clearly wanting to enjoy them sober haha! I can understand that, at Milton Keynes gig there were so many drunks and they all pretty much missed the LP gig for falling around lol

I had hmm something like 3 beers before the show, me and my friends started the 1st one at 9am :P

<Checks inbox for any messages> uhm nobody wants a sausage :P

damn... you guys are officialy responsible for me having no chance to fall asleep, now... i just wanted to go to bed and thought: ah, let's look on lpl before turning the pc off. maybe they have something new. BOOM... that's really not fair!!! i want to know EVERYTHING... but actually i gotta get up early tomorrow... -.-'

damn... you guys are officialy responsible for me having no chance to fall asleep, now... i just wanted to go to bed and thought: ah, let's look on lpl before turning the pc off. maybe they have something new. BOOM... that's really not fair!!! i want to know EVERYTHING... but actually i gotta get up early tomorrow... -.-'

me 2 but hell i'm waiting! :P <waits mostly for tltgya>

i gotta 10am start at uni tomorrow, but sod it, i want this.