LPU15 9th Track - WIZARD SONG (2002 Demo) [APRIL FOOLS]

hahninator

April's LPU bi-monthly download is here! For this month, the LPU is releasing the 9th track off the album which is entitled "Wizard Song" (2002 Demo). For fans that are unfamiliar, this is the longer version of a song heard on the Making of Meteora DVD.

wizard.jpg

Download the song here:
http://linkinpark.com/store/product/april-free-download-wizard-song-2002-demo/

Thanks to TripleXero for the heads up!

haha I believed it until I read the comments.

The download is currently up for anyone, too (for now at least). If you're not an LPU member, get it quick!

that website is pretty impressive, it looks just like the real one. How long did it take you to make that?

Thank you for the compliments everyone. Would have replied earlier but I had no Internet all weekend.

haha I believed it until I read the comments.

that website is pretty impressive, it looks just like the real one. How long did it take you to make that?

It took about two days. I came up with the idea in January and did a big chunk then and set it aside for a bit, then finished everything else the day of. I did cut some corners, for example the social links on the bottom are just an image

Lmao this was really well-done. I was actually still questioning it right up until it didn't download the way the actual website does.

I considered making it more accurate how it downloaded, but that would involve credit card and address stuff and I didn't wanna mess with that, even if it was fake and the info didn't go anywhere

Thank you for the compliments everyone. Would have replied earlier but I had no Internet all weekend.

It took about two days. I came up with the idea in January and did a big chunk then and set it aside for a bit, then finished everything else the day of. I did cut some corners, for example the social links on the bottom are just an image

I considered making it more accurate how it downloaded, but that would involve credit card and address stuff and I didn't wanna mess with that, even if it was fake and the info didn't go anywhere

That was a very well done April fool, I really thought it's LP until this post. But did we get an LPU song for March? because I don't recall any post about that.

That was a very well done April fool, I really thought it's LP until this post. But did we get an LPU song for March? because I don't recall any post about that.

There wasn't one for March, it's every two months, and we got one in February. We actually will get one this month, it just won't be (most likely, at least) Wizard Song

I've set up a petition for this song. It probably makes no sense. But I think it's worth a try. You can check it out here if you want: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/linkin-park-wizard-song

You're our hero!

For real, I think if that (both April fool and petition) gets more attention and a LP member sees it, the chance of getting the song will significantly grow.