Jump to content

mrfox

Member
  • Posts

    575
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mrfox

  1. They sold out a book with ugly concert posters in just a few hours at a price of over $200. And you really think they’re going to ignore the MTM 20th anniversary? Unlikely.
  2. It is from OML session, sir, there is no successful single. I bet they have some cool song hidden on a hard drive somewhere that’ll pop up out, just like "Lost."
  3. Across the Line, NRL (Chester's vocals) or polished Asbestos would be great singles
  4. There’ll be silence for a year or two before they release a new album, so the "momentum" is over. This is the perfect opportunity to fill that time with MTM20.
  5. any mirrors? I've downloaded only audio. mp3: https://mega.nz/file/vMEhgIwI#pgQ79FHxOIk7VasDCHK92yT6dsETHohe1fNm6rcOpss
  6. Can't log in, wat is "Two-Factor Authentication - If enabled must be filled in" ???
  7. This. Every DSP has Shadow of the Day, I'm sick of that song
  8. If casual fans don't know who the previous lead singer was, lets confuse them and teach them
  9. The only chance for another box set will be in 2027, MTM25 or MTM30 doesn't make sense. Why couldn't MTM20 promote a single with Chester, the old LP world and the new one are connected, which we could already see when Firendly Fire and Lost Emily sang at shows. I believe we will definitely get MTM and ATS box sets, the others probably not. They can easily move the MTM20 celebration to November/December 2027, just like they moved the M20 release by a few months. I guess they won't be doing many concerts at the very end of the year.
  10. Damn that much, who would pay 1M $ for 13 years old show? Pinkpop 12 is damn well filmed and edited. It reminds me a bit of RAR 07... As already mentioned here, the beginning of the concert has a huge energy that I haven't felt from any concert in a long time. The beginning where Mike and Chester just stand there and then APFH starts...holy fuck...I've heard this DSP many times, but this was a completely new experience
  11. mrfox

    Stained (Live)

    definitely, because the whole show doesn't fit on two vinyls. I fucking miss the good old DSPs
  12. MTM20 I guess Anyway, great news... 2007 proshot! fuck yes!!!!
  13. lol, classic troll or that he doesn't know torrents? tf trouble with linkin park 😭
  14. or if he could confirm or deny the authenticity of the song Weight that recently appeared in the download section. I'm starting to think it was real.
  15. It's a shame they put only 5 live songs on there (and we already have 3 of them), around 70 minutes of music can fit on a CD, right? Unfortunately, everything is subordinated to vinyl, 3 or 4 vinyls instead of 2 would probably be too expensive
  16. posters will be signed and sold out, so nobody gives a shit about design
  17. Like USA these days.
  18. I bet, they have tons of live material from 2013-2017, hope we will see in the future some kind of upgraded DPS program with downloadable videos and hd flacs
  19. added Overflow, Two Face, GTG and My December mp3s to my own "FZ Expanded Edition" directory and the quality is pretty good
  20. We probably won't get the boxset, but special edition TRT with bonus cd or an extra FM song at the concert, why not?
  21. billion versions From Zero isn't a cash grab? I Would rather pay for old unreleased music.
  22. If they are pissed at each other, it's quite unlikely that LP gave permission to release anything from Jeff Blue's vault.
  23. I think Mike has some early demos too. Around the time of LPU 11, he said something like he found old tapes with Blue and Slip in a "closet". But I guees he doesn't really want these old records to be "out there". I remember him discouraging us from "Deftest hunt", when the cassette with this song was auctioned.
  24. If the album is called "From Zero" it doesn't look so unrealistic to play Reading My Eyes
×
×
  • Create New...