Jump to content

Soeffingnaive92

Member
  • Posts

    2,153
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Soeffingnaive92

  1. Yeah but it was like 15 years ago. It’d have been interesting at that time.
  2. Mike is Mike, he loves being “I wrote a song with <Insert an underground artist name you never heard> he/she is very cool”. Apparently he likes working with unexpected artists, and I respect his choice. In addition to that, a collaboration with a super huge name would probably generate hype and great expectations, like imagine a collab with, say, Eminem turning out to be “meh”.
  3. Lorde vibes on this one. Also, the sounds remind me a bit of WAIW
  4. That My Suffering demo is really dark and angry compared to those very formuliac verses. That “everybody’s gonna die” and the way he screams “my suffering” are a lot darker
  5. “Fire” and “My Suffering” are a lot darker and less radio friendly IMO.
  6. Good point on the collabs, the did a song with Rakim that was nearing 50 and then with Kiiara that was 19 at that time.
  7. Yeah basically like 6 songs off OML are based on Chester’s feeling translated into songs by the band, therapy sessions. I believe that Chris Cornell’s death really destroyed the progress he made in 2017...
  8. Can I give a small suggestion? 😂 Don’t think of a super huge single by the band. That’s all I am allowed to say.
  9. Yeah as he himself said, not every jam is worth an official release, he’s never going to put even half of them on Spotify.
  10. Yeah they were discrete and “protective” when one of the band members had a difficult time (mainly Chester). We got to know Chester’s 2016 issues only after he passed, there were no rumors or stuff like that.
  11. The quite big hiatus and almost total silence between THP and OML was basically due to Chester’s problems with addiction and recovery IIRC, I think OML was meant to drop in late 2016 otherwise.
  12. As opposed to EVERYTHING I said about DF so far, I reeeeally like Karmakon, I’d love to hear him sing and rap over that base, something in the style of UIB, going weird.
  13. Due to popular demand back in the day. Like people calling the radio station and being like “hey can you play APFMH ?”
  14. I remember Mike saying radios played APFMH been tho it was not a single. But I could absolutely be wrong
  15. I was asking myself the same. I guess it’s APFMH due to the song popularity
  16. Yeah, it’s probably even a little bit better than Runaway studio version
  17. I’m never gonna question your taste 😊 get what you say about bass-heavy test for a party.
  18. Amazing show, even some songs that generally sounded “eeeeh” on that tour were good at Southside ‘17.
  19. Yeah LOL, I mean I don’t listen to it so frequently but it’s more interesting than many instrumentals released on the LPU lol.
  20. Yay! More TikTok songs coming
  21. It’s good in just a week. Hope that this follows a “Heavy-OML” kind of approach TBH: super trendy and pretty “meh” single (even tho Heavy >> HE) but good record
  22. There’s a new interview by Grey Daze Mace Beyers about Chester. Check it out !
×
×
  • Create New...