Jump to content

Soeffingnaive92

Member
  • Posts

    2,165
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Soeffingnaive92

  1. I think we are in an era of overstimulation, like, even if there's no MTM20, we are getting an album in 2028 for sure, so it's like a year of wait. In the past we had almost empty years like 2015/2016 or stuff like that where almost NOTHING happened in LP world. Now we got the comeback with new lineup, an album, a world tour, the 3 FZ deluxe songs, a movie .... in 2 years
  2. Yeah, I strongly hope they won't sit on these demos for a decade, the snippets we heard in the movie sounded pretty great
  3. I LOVED it too, came back from the movie theater a few minutes ago. Intense, raw and powerful but also a lot of fun. Plus, seeing a kind of huge LPTV of 2 hours with a hundred of fans was like family
  4. I don’t think it’s spoiler since it was talked about by Mike and can be seen in the trailers/snippets, but I fucking want a full take of Mike singing TEM
  5. Imagine if Asbestos had a heavy Chester chorus, it’d be like Victimized meets Given up.
  6. But imagine what NRL sung by Chester could be. Like, LOATR-ish rock ballad with CB on vocals 10 years after his passing
  7. I remember Mike saying TRT 20 was not happening because he did not want to focus on the old stuff but go forward
  8. totally this, 100%. I seem them maybe playing some MTM deep cuts live with Emily (TLTGYA, full SOTD and maybe NRL)
  9. New unreleased LP stuff with Chester on vocals in 2027 seems highly unlikely at this point to me, they are gonna keep the momentum on the new stuff IMO, they need to ride the wave of the big big success and second youth.
  10. Yeah THP - FZ is a decade, Chester's death + being a decade older ...
  11. I am really curious about the movie too
  12. Just got my tickets for Unshatter for next Saturday, screening takes place in a movie that is 15 minutes drive away from my house, super lucky
  13. This time it’s different because it comes with a movie. And to be fair when I pressed play for the first time on my brand new RTR DVD back in 2008 I was super excited.
  14. Totally, like, I am not an hater by any means but there are a lot of things that kinda bother/ irritate me and I’m like “oh, no thanks” about the new versions of the classics, and it’s not just about Emily, it’s me
  15. I only listened to the interludes/intro, LOATR TEM and SIB. Honestly, don’t know if I’ll check out the rest. No hate but I have zero interest in the rest, especially the new versions of the classics. Heard them a few times at the beginning of this new era 2 years ago and I am fine this way. It’s kinda sad not to share this excitement for a LP release
  16. On some forums people were even acting like they could give advice on how to properly put out stuff to someone who was VERY close to a band member, like lol
  17. LOATR with Mike singing the verses is almost an entirely different song, SO close to the 2006 "Fear" demo. Really digging it
  18. Turns out they play Mike's medley and Overflow ahahah
  19. yeah probably. I mean, I'd love to hear thatif it exists but I totally understand why they would never want to release it
  20. I totally see OEO being an all Mike demo in 2016
  21. They could probably release hundreds of HQ shows counting both the eras
  22. An already big band comes back after 7 years hiatus picking up the pieces after the worst case scenario ever. So curiosity + nostalgia is a big winning mix
  23. The fact that the doc will not be focused primarily on Chester is totally understandable since it’s a new chapter and would be weird if it was mostly about him, BUT I honestly hope there’s gonna be an acknowledgement of his legacy
  24. Speaking of this, I hope that in Unshatter we'll see more than a mere reference to Chester. It's totally fine that the doc is NOT about Chester obviously, but would be nice to get more than a nod to him IMO
  25. Classica Feltrinelli e via
×
×
  • Create New...