2013 Touring/Album News

RogueSoul

In a recent interview with Berlaint Jordan, part of The Collective Music Group, information about next year's Honda Civic Tour has come out. Jordan has managed Linkin Park, Staind, Enrique Iglesias, Slash and more.

In an interview for Music Bussiness Renman Berliant Jordan talks about the success of Linkin Park and especially the surprisingly successful Honda Civic Tour 2012 with Incubus and Mutemath. Stressing mainly the Show (which was broadcast online) at the Home Depot Center. This show was the highest-grossing around the year in the United States. Jordan Berliant confirmed his meeting with the band at the end of last November, to "review" the success of the Honda Civic Tour and especially the show at the Home Depot Center which among other things was one of the most important that has given Shows the band's career. Berliant says he is very happy for the success of the tour and if any joined Incubus. And confirmed that the talks are advanced to touch a new Honda Civic Tour with Linkin Park 2. You Renman (journalist) said that South America has become very strong order that both bands touch in a Linkubus Tour (no dates given). The journalist said that Chile, Argentina and Brazil have been on both sides at the same time but separately and have been very successful. Berliant in response to that said he also had talked about it at the meeting.

As for the album...

(Not 100% confirmed)

First of all report that according to the information we have received Rick Rubin and Metallica begin work with from the first days of 2013 for their 10th album. Moreover, as we have reported Linkin Park does not plan to play more from the second half of 2013 to pursue work on her new album. Apparently the first visits to the Study of Linkin Park by Rick Rubin would begin after completion of tours and a month off of the band, we estimate that for July-August 2013.

Source: WretchesandKings

Edited by Soul

meh! early news is early.

plus, all this talk of the new album, is holding up the release of the new album.

I'm calling this as the first of the post-LT "X is holding up Y" posts...

Linkin Park's 6th album is holding up the release of their 7th album!

Am I the only one who thinks it's too early for them to put out a new studio album? I mean new LP music awesome, but, I only recently just got over the listen to Living Things over and over again phase.

I'm actually not fond of it. I don't like when bands release albums all the time. Especially with LP. Their best albums are the ones that take a while. (every one except Meteora and Living Things). It probably won't be until 2014 anyways.

Edited by Geki

Fuck that... get Chester to sing on during Incubus' set or vice versa

Get Chester and Brandon to sing Pardon Me together. That'd be epic. Or have Brandon come out on Crawling, they could bring it back. It'd be like in 2008 with Chris but better.

You guys forget that LP said they want to record a new album mid way through 2013. Means they are going to the studio to work on new music then. If they do that, the album would probably come out around June of next year, with the release and the first single, music video, all that stuff.

I don't wan't them to rush their music. LT was kind of disappointing after ATS

Everyone keeps bringing this up, yet we found out that LP scrapped every idea they had for their upcoming 4th album somewhere around 2009. That essentially means they spent the same amount of time on ATS material as they did on LT.

I'm actually not fond of it. I don't like when bands release albums all the time. Especially with LP. Their best albums are the ones that take a while. (every one except Meteora and Living Things). It probably won't be until 2014 anyways.

Exactly, say what you will but M2M was a fresh change from the formula they'd been using up til then and it took them four years to finish it. Living Things even felt a tiny bit rushed.