The Unreleased Songs Thread

Skipees

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a joke...

He said all this just to said a little (and not funny) joke at in the end?:

It's kind of funny, because I wrote a song, and I was positive it was a Dead by Sunrise song, and I was in the studio playing it, and [LP guitarist] Brad [Delson] goes, 'You are putting that down right now!' " he said. "And I was like, 'Well, apparently that's a Linkin Park song.' The song is called called 'F---ing Awesome,' by the way.

I don't think so, but it's doesn't matter anyway.

Linkin Park - The Little Things Give You Away (All Mike's Vocals) isn't it "Drum song" from LPU9

Linkin Park - Be Yourself (Studio Version), I don't think studio version even exist, it was played live some times in 2001 (maybe 2000 too)

Xero - Esaul, I don't think it was recorded by xero, I know that Mark (and maybe Mike too) wrote lyrics, I think that melody and such came when Chester joined the band.

Xero - Rhinestone (Xero Tape - Chester Vocals), it ,may be this :

Grey Daze - The Down Syndrome (Acoustic) (Remastered) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vsoMmJmCIo (the last track)

Edited by TheDamian58C

Xero - Rhinestone (Xero Tape - Chester Vocals), it ,may be this :

No, there's only one tape, and only Chester have it.

Grey Daze - The Down Syndrome (Acoustic) (Remastered) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vsoMmJmCIo (the last track)

The three remastered songs of Grey Daze never released.

Xero - Esaul, I don't think it was recorded by xero, I know that Mark (and maybe Mike too) wrote lyrics, I think that melody and such came when Chester joined the band.

We heard a clip from it.

Linkin Park - The Little Things Give You Away (All Mike's Vocals) isn't it "Drum song" from LPU9

I'm talking about version with full vocals by Mike - check here.

Linkin Park - Be Yourself (Studio Version), I don't think studio version even exist, it was played live some times in 2001 (maybe 2000 too)

We are not 100% sure about this one.

That was a clip of Rhinestone, not Esaul.

Oops. Let's try again:

Info here.

Your list is missing:

Dead by sunrise-(early version of)My suffering (studio version) It was played live in 2008 (

)

Linkin Park-21 Stitches (Given up Demo)

Linkin Park-Ebow (No more sorrow Demo) "Given up" and "No more sorrow" was performed under their demo names at AOL Sessions, 14.03.2007

Your list is missing:

Linkin Park-21 Stitches (Given up Demo)

Linkin Park-Ebow (No more sorrow Demo) "Given up" and "No more sorrow" was performed under their demo names at AOL Sessions, 14.03.2007

There are only two demos in the list. We are trying to avoid from listing demos, we are concentrating on unreleased songs, alternate versions, remixes, etc... Only MTM has big number of demos/seeds, that will make the list endless and pointless.

Dead by sunrise-(early version of)My suffering (studio version) It was played live in 2008 (

)

Good point, I think this is one is an alternate version, what do you guys think?

Deleted:

Linkin Park - Castle Of Glass (Official Remix)

Good point, I think this is one is an alternate version, what do you guys think?

I think it should be called Demo version, - 'My Suffering' was an earlier demo version (featuring much more screaming) of what was later played by the band in 2009 and that was featured on the album.- LPLive

I think it should be called Demo version, - 'My Suffering' was an earlier demo version (featuring much more screaming) of what was later played by the band in 2009 and that was featured on the album.- LPLive

So it should be stay out.

So it should be stay out.

Why? there's already some demos on your list, you said "we are TRYING to avoid from listing demos", but this demo is special, the verses are totally different from original verses. This demo should be called Dead by sunrise-My suffering (demo) (screaming in verses)

Why? there's already some demos on your list, you said "we are TRYING to avoid from listing demos", but this demo is special, the verses are totally different from original verses. This demo should be called Dead by sunrise-My suffering (demo) (screaming in verses)

The only demos in the list are Enth E Nd - Mike's original Hybrid Theory verses, which is basically not a "real" demo, and the demo of Sac which was the only song that they created.

Almost every demo is special, it's not a criterion.

---

Added:

Linkin Park Feat. Steve Aoki - A Light That Never Come (JH Mix)

Added (again):

Linkin Park - Castle Of Glass (Official Remix)

Should we add the Twoloud's remix of ALTNC?

• 1 month later...

Skipees, I know that we don't have any proof of it, but a alternate version of And One could be add to the list? I was seeing the shoutbox yesterday and I saw the discussion about why the version played live always is different from the studio version that we got?

This fact are annoying me to years, and I see a alternate version as the only explanation for all this. And the other songs from the HTEP, with exception of Step Up, has different versions, that were made after the album, so is plausible that they made changes in And One too.

But I understand if this can't be possible, because, afterall, if you add every guess that we have, this list would be enormous lol. Thanks for the attention.

This is actually interesting. There's a good chance that they made another version (like they did to High Voltage). Let's hear the other guys, because like you said, we don't want to add every idea that we have.