The Unreleased Songs Thread

Skipees

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Ive read that there was only one version of Technique, which is the one we already have. So in a way we have the full version.

Where does it say that there is another version ?

Because what we're thinking is that because the song is labeled "Short" that there must be a "Long" version.

EDIT: Goddamn it Skipees

Edited by Soul

Because what we're thinking is that because the song is labeled "Short" that there must be a "Long" version.

Acutally this too.. (at least imo). This is probably edited studio version of something that Joe played live.

The long version of Technique was show in a LPTV/LPUTV episode from 2007/2008 I believe. I don't remember which one. I admit that it would be cool to have and I do love Session, it's just Technique is pretty awesome honestly. I loved the music LP was making in that timeframe.

There really is a longer version of Technique? Got a link to it? Are you sure it's not just the Technique instrumental or something made longer by Fiore?

Astat said in 2008 that it was an extended version.

There really is a longer version of Technique? Got a link to it? Are you sure it's not just the Technique instrumental or something made longer by Fiore?

Read this post.

---

BTW: I sent the list to Lorenzo earlier, so if something will be release from here, he deserve some credit. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

In an interview in 2009, Chester talks about a song that he was writing for Dead by Sunrise but he made a joke about it, and mentioned "the title": "Fucking Awesome"... I don't know if it's a joke too or the interviewer hasn't heard well :P What do you think?

>Source

Nice find.

I guess it's just a random name like the "working titles" Smelly Feet and Ugly Head.

In general I think he's talking about The Messenger.