The Unreleased Songs Thread

Skipees

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Technique (Full Version)" should be added

If I remember correctly, in one of the LPUTV episodes it's used. It plays longer than the shorter version and it's a bit different. It doesn't have the scratching/vocals and sounds like its from a different section of the song.

If I remember correctly, in one of the LPUTV episodes it's used. It plays longer than the shorter version and it's a bit different. It doesn't have the scratching/vocals and sounds like its from a different section of the song.

with all the respect, your memory isn't a source for me. if you can find the exact episode it will be great :) .

I remember the full version of Technique. I think it was an art show episode. It was awesome.

yes, Glorious Excess (Born) from LPU7. so I guess the joke became a reality.

Added:

Technique (Full Version)

I remember the full version of Technique. I think it was an art show episode. It was awesome.

yes, Glorious Excess (Born) from LPU7. so I guess the joke became a reality.

Added:

Technique (Full Version)

It's hard to say how long the source version of Technique for that video is, they could've just looped portions of it to fit the video. There are some different sound effects in there though (along with the obvious lack of vocal samples/scratching), and it's already an established fact that the band has unreleased alternate mixes of the HTEP songs. There's another LPTV/LPUTV episode with an instrumental version of the HTEP High Voltage playing in the background, and it has a different guitar part in it than what's on the CD.

There's another LPTV/LPUTV episode with an instrumental version of the HTEP High Voltage playing in the background, and it has a different guitar part in it than what's on the CD.

we should include this? if we gonna include minor differences i remember something about Blackbirds lyrics (?).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls5-i17tbOU

What song is used in this in the background? Sounds like an unreleased demo to me. Sounds like YO, sort of. I think it's a MTM seed/demo.

Also at 2:15 in this episode of LPTV, you can hear a instrumental demo. But if you listen very carefully, you will realize it's the same instrumental as heard behind the ''thoughts that take away my pride'' demo from the making of Meteora. Wow! The only thing that sucks is that I'm willing to bet we would only get this instrumental and not the full song...

• 2 weeks later...

I discovered the weirdest thing today. Remember the 'unknown' song from the LPU6 episode ''Mike's Shirt?'' Well if you listen very closely at the end of this video clip, you can hear a small piece of the same instrumental!

It's interesting because this had to be have been a Meteora demo/seed because this was taken from LPTV/Making of Meteora which is from 2002/2003.

Linkin Park - Plaster (David Kahne Mix 2 Of 4)

Linkin Park - Plaster (David Kahne Mix 3 Of 4)

Linkin Park - Plaster (David Kahne Mix 4 Of 4)

I don't think Mr Kahne mixed all 4 versions...

it's very likely that different persons were involved

Dead By Sunrise - 20 Eyes (Studio Version)

20 Eyes has to be one of those 2 or not?

Well it's just a cover... Chester originally said when OOA was released that we would be getting it as a bonus track on the Japan release. We never did. But I think Elias would have said 20 Eyes if it was, since he is familiar with it because they played it at every DBS show. I was thinking Too Late maybe was Wall Of Sound.

20 Eyes has to be one of those 2 or not?

I asked him but he said that confirming would piss off the LP guys

not sure about it..

Mr. Hahn - The Seed soundtrack

we don't have it already? 2 weird tracks?

The ones we have were ripped from the film.

ok, both added:

Dead By Sunrise - 20 Eyes (The Misfits Cover) (Studio Version)

Mr. Hahn - The Seed Soundtrack

i think about it, and "confirming would piss off the LP guys" it's basically - yes.

Grey Daze:

Soul Song (Remastered)

Saturation (Remastered)

The Down Syndrome (Acoustic) (Remastered)

how do you know if they remasterd?

Smoke Mouth (Studio Version)

didn't they check at this show what worth to recording, according to the crowd?

how do you know if they remasterd?

Yes it is finished. Funny thing [is] Chester's label apparently doesn't want the cd out so they are putting a hold on it. It should have been out months ago but his lawyers held everything up. I don't know if they are going to let us put it out.

http://www.lpassociation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4894

Due to The Linkin Park Association's strong respect for Bobby, Chester's early music works and Sean's strong desire to get this music out to the world, we are proud to announce that we will be hosting the entire STUDIO REMIXED version of "...No Sun Today" in CD quality (All 13 tracks), sometime next week for you all to download...for a limited time only.

In fact, as a friendly gesture to you all, rather than charge for all of these files, Sean has granted us an exclusive license to host all 13 songs for one year, absolutely free of charge to you after which the songs may be unavailable for good once the record gets picked up a major label. Because of this, once the time period is over, these mp3s may be gone for good, so we strongly suggest for you to get them while you can, as you may or may not get another chance to ever do so again.

http://www.lpassociation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25382

More info:

http://www.lpassociation.com/music/nosuntoday/

http://www.lpassociation.com/forums/archiv...hp/t-31638.html

didn't they check at this show what worth to recording, according to the crowd?

Once established Jonathan, Sean, Chester, and Jason played together for almost 2 years. They also completed their first full length album "Wake Me" at the end of 94'. The song "She Shines' almost didn't make the album. Here is a video from one of our shows, notice how Chester points out this a brand new song. After the response we were certain to put it on the album. A couple of side notes. This was a collective writing band.

The song "She Shines' almost didn't make the album.

ok, and Smoke Mouth didn't, so how do you know it was recorded?

Added:

Soul Song (Remastered)

Saturation (Remastered)

The Down Syndrome (Acoustic) (Remastered)