The Unreleased Songs Thread

Skipees

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Making Living things 05:14 but maybe it is his normal part under chester's

this video blocked for me.. if you can be sure i'll add this.

Added:

Linkin Park - Enth E Nd Demo (Mike's Original Hybrid Theory Verses)

Dan The Automator - ? (Rob Bourdon Drums)

DJ Whoo Kid Feat. Mike Shinoda - ?

U2 - ? (Mike Shinoda Remix)

Edited by Skipees

maybe you can add In my remains (All Mike's Vocals)

Well, Mike sings most of LP demos before arriving at the final Chester sung version. So by that logic we would have to add like all album songs except for the screaming stuff.

I don't remember where it was but they call them donna songs and that donna is the greatest song writer of all time. Maybe making of MTM.

Yes it was from the making of MTM. It's shown in the documentary, Chester explains it.

Well the donna versions might not be serious but they are at least early versions of real songs. Fear is also a donna song.

6. Dead By Sunrise - Let Down (Edit 3:32) (From The Promo - It's A Brutally Cut Or Another Version?)

I thought I had it on my notebook here but I guess not. If it's the edit I'm thinking about (the radio edit) it's just shorter than the studio version.

Well the donna versions might not be serious but they are at least early versions of real songs. Fear is also a donna song.

I thought I had it on my notebook here but I guess not. If it's the edit I'm thinking about (the radio edit) it's just shorter than the studio version.

i edited the song and if it's just shorter it's weird to cut it exactly at this point. try to listen and imagine it ended at 3:32.

edit:

it's not "Radio Edit" it's the from promo cd.

see here:

http://my.kyozou.com/pictures/_13/12440/12439231.jpg

http://991.com/NewGallery/Dead-By-Sunrise-...Down-508848.jpg

edit:

i meant "internal cd" not "pormo cd" lol.

That's the one I have and listened. I own the CD. Of course they didn't cut off the song at the end lol. That would be stupid. They shortened the solo part.

Well it means (Radio) Edit, why else would you make a song shorter. and this is a promo CD for radio stations btw.

What is the point of this thread exactly? To make a list of songs by LP that we have heard of that are rare and unreleased? There are so many demos from EACH album cycle that we will never know about. Plus countless remixes we will never know about. Early versions of LP songs we will never know about. Collaborations that will never happen, etc... It's nearly impossible for us to make a list unless Mike released every LP demo in the vault for us from each album cycle.. I want to hear '"Chunky Munky'' from the MTM seed folder but chances are I never will.

Edited by Geki