The Unreleased Songs Thread

Skipees

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

grr I want listen this one :o

Same here... Sounded awesome on the making of MTM. When I first heard that Fear and Drum Song were going to be on LPU9, I assumed the finished versions. I still love the versions we got, though.

Update:

Reanimation Unpublished Remixes: Tricky, Prince Paul, DJ Z-Trip, Team Sleep (My December) & The Girl Scouts. (Somebody Know Which Songs?)

Xero - Rhinestone (Alt. Version) (I Sampled 1:03 From TV)

Edited by Skipees

What about all the MTM seed/demo titles that were revealed on the making of MTM and LPTV? Do those count?

i don't think so.. they are only names.

and pay attention that except from "Bruiser" there is no instrumental songs in my list. imagine if we added all LPU instrumental demos (the one's that ain't got full song separately).

but maybe we need to do "Wish List" from those.

Edited by Skipees

you know the song ;)

The Girl Scouts = Jubacca(= Vin Skully) & Cheapshot of SOB -> Ppr:kut

Fixed & Updated:

14. Linkin Park Feat. Team Sleep - My December (Reanimation Remix) Not Released Yet

15. Linkin Park Feat. The Girl Scouts - Another Remix? (Reanimation Remix) Somebody Know Which Song? Not Released Yet

16. Linkin Park Feat. Tricky - ? (Reanimation Remix) Somebody Know Which Song? Not Released Yet

17. Linkin Park Feat. Prince Paul - ? (Reanimation Remix) Somebody Know Which Song? Not Released Yet

18. Linkin Park Feat. DJ Z-Trip - ? (Reanimation Remix) Somebody Know Which Song? Not Released Yet

19. Xero - Rhinestone (Alt. Version) (I Sampled 1:03 From TV) Not Released Yet

There's very likely more Xero and even earlier than that stuff but I guess we'll never get to hear that.

About this VMA Track 3, I thought it never existed? Mike originally said 10 songs but there were only 9, if I remember that right...

The track numbers went from 1 to 10 but skipped 3 when Mike uploaded them to Soundcloud, and 100 Degrees was mis-titled as "Hive." I've always assumed that Hive was the missing track.

The track numbers went from 1 to 10 but skipped 3 when Mike uploaded them to Soundcloud, and 100 Degrees was mis-titled as "Hive." I've always assumed that Hive was the missing track.

I got 2 version of the MTV score one with 9 tracks & the other with 5 tracks. 100 Degrees is like half time of Hive and they sound the same. So it can't be the missing one.

I got 2 version of the MTV score one with 9 tracks & the other with 5 tracks. 100 Degrees is like half time of Hive and they sound the same. So it can't be the missing one.

The 5-track version is the version released on MTV.com back in 2005, those were shorter versions of those 5 songs. The full versions (along with A.15, Selector, Teletronic, and Catharsis) weren't released until a couple years ago. 100 Degrees was a demo title that was kept for when it was made into a full song on the We Major mixtape - there's no way it was ever called "Hive" unless Mike randomly changed the title before he ever wrote lyrics for it...but in that case, you'd think he would've uploaded it under the final title when he released the full versions later on.

I...that wasn't what Astat was saying, either. He was saying that the real Hive is the one missing.

you....... he say the real Hive is the one missing and i said the fake Hive is not the missing one.

simple..

sorry for my french.. but i'm saying what you both saying.