The Unreleased Songs Thread

Skipees

FYI, that list has a bunch of errors in it (I transcribed the original one from the picture posted on Julien-K's website and did a lot of straight-up guessing). It should look like this:

1. "Morning After"

2. "Let Down"

3. "My Suffering"

4. "Darkness"

5. "N2U"

6. "Wall of Sound"

7. "Instrumental"

8. "Fire"

9. "Hard Life"

10. "20 Eyes" - This one was drawn on the board as "20" followed by a pair of eyes.

11. "Give Me Your Name"

12. "Introutro"

13. "Walking in Circles"

14. "Morning After" (Possibly the Julien-K Remix)

Thank you. I had no idea that it was different. Would be cool to hear some of these demos. I always thought Hold Life didn't make sense, now I see that it was Hard Life. Makes a lot more sense as far as a title goes. Chester said he used to sit home, get drunk and write DBS songs on acoustic guitar and sing to them. It'd be really cool to hear the raw songs he wrote with just an acoustic guitar and his singing, I imagine it would sound kind of like The Messenger but more grungy.

EDIT: Ryan just replied to me on Facebook about the DBS demos I asked him about. Here is the convo..

Me: Ryan!! What ever happened to the DBS demos from the board at your house years ago! They were called ''Wall Of Sound'', ''Instrumental'' and ''Hold Life''... Do you remember anything about those?

Ryan: those were working titles.. songs and titles change many many times as we are working..

So I'm guessing that maybe ''Wall of Sound'' and ''Hard Life (I thought it was Hold Life at the time) are working titles for songs on OOA? Kind of interesting. I'm thinking that Hard Life might be Crawl Back In or Too Late. No idea about Wall of Sound. Maybe that's End of the World? No clue.

Edited by Geki

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- Supercell - Black Rock Shooter (Joe Hahn Remix)

You can hear 54 seconds of the song here.

- Michael Bublé recorded a song with Mike Shinoda. Source

- Travis Barker recorded a song with Chester Bennington. Source

- Mr. Hahn remixed two tracks by Lady Tigra but only one (Bass On The Bottom) was released.

Edited by lpliveusername

- Michael Bublé recorded a song with Mike Shinoda. Source

- Travis Barker recorded a song with Chester Bennington. Source

- Mr. Hahn remixed two tracks by Lady Tigra but only one (Bass On The Bottom) was released.

- Never heard of that Hahn remix.

- I think MAYBE it was the SOB track named ''Damn'' with Buble, I think Mike worked with that.

- Pretty sure this was either proven to me false or unreleased.

- Any name on the other remix?

Mike wasn't credited for Damn. See it here.

The collaboration between them was announced in 2010.

Reseda Beach was originally set to be released in 2008. (including a version of Damn which featured Michael Bublé and Holly Brook)

Not only did Tigra collaborate with Berko to make this album, but she also jumped in the studio to duet with MC Lyte and gave Mr. Hahn of Linkin Park two tracks to remix.

http://www.miamibasshistory.com/wiki/bassi...ass/lady-tigra/ Edited by lpliveusername

- i got this already, but who say that there is also full version?

- i know about the second remix of "Bass On The Bottom" but i always think it's mistake becouse "Troublemaker" have one remix alone and one with Hahn so i thought somebody "remixed" the information. the second remix is also with Troublemaker?

Added:

Lady Tigra - Bass On The Bottom (Mr. Hahn Second Remix)

Travis Barker Feat. Chester Bennington - ?

Michael Bublé Feat. Mike Shinoda - ?

Deleted:

Fort Minor - There They Go (Clean - Green Mix)

Fort Minor - Nobody's Listening (Clean - Green Mix)

if someone gonna rip the "We Major EP" vinyl - you know where to find me. ;)

At the end of video the song fades, so I'm guessing that's not how the song really ends. Black Rock Shooter is a 5 min song. It wouldn't make sense remixing only 1 min of it.

Bass On The Bottom was one of two songs remixed by Mr. Hahn. I don't know the title of the other song he remixed.

At the end of video the song fades, so I'm guessing that's not how the song really ends. Black Rock Shooter is a 5 min song. It wouldn't make sense remixing only 1 min of it.

Bass On The Bottom was one of two songs remixed by Mr. Hahn. I don't know the title of the other song he remixed.

he remixed "Bass On The Bottom" twice if a remember right..

Edit:

can't find my source but i'm sure that i saw somewhere that he remixed the same song twice and she choose one of them.

Added:

Supercell - Black Rock Shooter (Joe Hahn Remix)

Edit 2:

Uncle Kracker - Happy Hour 5 track U.S. PROMO cd-r - RARE!

song 2 - vegas baby.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Uncle-Kracker-H...1#ht_500wt_1054

thanks to Hawk from LPA.

Edited by Skipees

you just know where to find B)

Deleted:

Travis Barker Feat. Chester Bennington

He also talks about the Head Like A Hole cover, he says he would like to get in touch with a copy of it because it was awesome he said. I seriously fucking wish we could listen to that...

He also talks about the Head Like A Hole cover, he says he would like to get in touch with a copy of it because it was awesome he said. I seriously fucking wish we could listen to that...

this song is a real problem.. but hey, let's be patient all of this can be released one day. maybe except "Xero - Sampler Tape (Chester Vocals)" maybe the most rarest in the list.

this song is a real problem.. but hey, let's be patient all of this can be released one day. maybe except "Xero - Sampler Tape (Chester Vocals)" maybe the most rarest in the list.

Yes, but I highly doubt we will ever get our hands on that. I was also looking at the front page and said that Chester recorded vocals in his attic. That's wrong. Not trying to sound snobby, but I was listening to this DBS interview from 2009 (Alice973 Interview 2009) the other day and Chester talked about doing the vocals for the Xero tape. He said Jeff Blue sent him the demo tape and Chester actually rented a friend's studio for 100 bucks and recorded the vocals over it. He then called Jeff Blue a few hours later and said he was done, and Jeff Blue was skeptical, so Chester played it for him over the phone and no later he was in LA auditioning for LP. LP secretly knew Chester was the right one the whole time but still gave other people a chance to be fair. Chester then said that one guy walked in to try out for Xero and heard Chester sing, he then told Mike ''You guys are fucking crazy if you don't pick him'' and walked out of the studio before trying out. Mike then chose Chester and the rest if history, 50 million albums later.

Yes, but I highly doubt we will ever get our hands on that. I was also looking at the front page and said that Chester recorded vocals in his attic. That's wrong. Not trying to sound snobby, but I was listening to this DBS interview from 2009 (Alice973 Interview 2009) the other day and Chester talked about doing the vocals for the Xero tape. He said Jeff Blue sent him the demo tape and Chester actually rented a friend's studio for 100 bucks and recorded the vocals over it. He then called Jeff Blue a few hours later and said he was done, and Jeff Blue was skeptical, so Chester played it for him over the phone and no later he was in LA auditioning for LP. LP secretly knew Chester was the right one the whole time but still gave other people a chance to be fair. Chester then said that one guy walked in to try out for Xero and heard Chester sing, he then told Mike ''You guys are fucking crazy if you don't pick him'' and walked out of the studio before trying out. Mike then chose Chester and the rest if history, 50 million albums later.

evertything that you said was correct except one thing: i never said that he recorded in his attic. i talked about where are the tape now. to make myself clear -> i said that for people to know that ONLY chester got this tape if he not released it no one do.

Songs that i think Mark & LPlive.net has:

Linkin Park - Enth E Nd (Demo) (Mike's Original Hybrid Theory Verses)

Linkin Park Feat. Team Sleep - My December (Reanimation Remix)

Linkin Park Feat. Ryu - With You (Reanimation Remix)

& I FOUND THE BELIEVE ME DC !! LP Times has it along with ALOT of FM stuff.

http://www.lptimes.com/fm/fmvideo.html

We have some Reanimation stuff we are posting soon but none of those songs are on there and none of the stuff is nearly as epic as that. Just some demos we already have as well as a few others that are slightly different. Not a really epic release, not nearly as cool as MFR lol.

We have some Reanimation stuff we are posting soon but none of those songs are on there and none of the stuff is nearly as epic as that. Just some demos we already have as well as a few others that are slightly different. Not a really epic release, not nearly as cool as MFR lol.

you checked about "Where'd You Go" holly brook solo version?

haha. No. You guys really over estimate us sometimes.

better than nothing ;)

fingers crossed for a demo of [stef] :P

added:

Fort Minor - Tampa Finals (SOURCE)

Linkin Park - Hal (SOURCE) Halo From LPUX Probably. <_<

"Tampa Finals" refers to a piece Mike did as part of the score for Rob Dyrdek's "Street Dreams" movie in 2009. Not really a Fort Minor track, and I've never been able to track down the piece of music itself.

"Tampa Finals" refers to a piece Mike did as part of the score for Rob Dyrdek's "Street Dreams" movie in 2009. Not really a Fort Minor track, and I've never been able to track down the piece of music itself.

I remember "Tampa Finals" was added to BMI at the same time as "Pictureboard". There were rumors about it being an unreleased Fort Minor song that was set to be released with the LPU X CD.

I never knew Mike had worked in the score for this movie. "Lying From You" is part of its soundtrack if I'm not mistaken.

We could try asking Mike to release "Tampa Finals".