Summer European Tour 2013?

hahninator

A few days ago, someone (?) on last.fm posted six dates for Linkin Park in their upcoming events section of the site, but they were removed within 24 hours. These may be totally false but they could possibly be leaked for next summer - we will have to wait and see. Regardless, I thought a post about them would get some discussion going. The dates are:

01.07.2013 Lyon, France, Halle Tony Garnier

03.07.2013 Hamburg, DE, O2 World

04.07.2013 Stuttgart, DE, Hanns-Martin-Schleyerhalle

06.07.2013 Antwerpen, Belgium, Sportpaleis

08.07.2013 London, UK, O2 Arena

10.07.2013 Zürich, CH, Hallenstadion

Thanks to Garo for the heads up! The Lyon date came with info on ticket prices potentially being 36-42 Euro and on sale November 15th.

Something interesting is that the site is also listing the rumored Argentina date for the band. While last.fm lists the venue originally rumored, we have heard the venue will be Estadio GEBA.

05.10.2012 Buenos Aires, Argentina, Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires

Thoughts?

Again these may be totally wrong and we have seen them on just ONE site so take them with a grain of salt.

yeah i think the buenos aires date will be right.... but the european dates are false... 100 per cent!

i mean why they should do an indoor european tour in summer???!??!?! that makes no sence in my view. And the price... now way! last year i paid 68 euros for the LP shows in leipzig and hamburg. so why they should bring down the prices? the concerts are often sold out. sooo they dont need to reduce it

more i think they will do an european winter tour like 2008 in january! but with more dates.

"Banco Frances" (one of the biggest banks and credit cards in Argentina) confirmed the show in Buenos Aires

https://www.bancofrances.com.ar/tlal/jsp/ar...los/index.jsp#0

"Exclusive pre-sale for clients. From 20 to 26 of august. General sale 27 august . Purchase your tickets on ticketek.com.ar"

Edited by Hybrid Theory

"Banco Frances" (one of the biggest banks and credit cards in Argentina) confirmed the show in Buenos Aires

https://www.bancofrances.com.ar/tlal/jsp/ar...los/index.jsp#0

"Exclusive pre-sale for clients. From 20 to 26 of august. General sale 27 august . Purchase your tickets on ticketek.com.ar"

Watch them announce this on October 1, lol

Or even better, October 6.

Edited by Soul

Something interesting is that the site is also listing the rumored Argentina date for the band. While last.fm lists the venue originally rumored, we have heard the venue will be Estadio GEBA.

05.10.2012 Buenos Aires, Argentina, Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires

Thoughts?

Again these may be totally wrong and we have seen them on just ONE site so take them with a grain of salt.

Let me explain something about Argentina. I CREATED THE EVENT when I read the same jornalist who confirmed the Brazilian concerts saying about this date. "He was right about 4 concert, probably he'll be right about the 5th" I thought. This happened weeks ago and I don't remember exactly when I read about this rumor but I know that some members from linkinparkbr.com updated their Twitter personal accounts with this info. But now, almost 1 month before the date we can see that is TOTALLY FAKE the info and I can't delete the event from last.fm. It's almost impossible for the band to confirm a date so close. For me the dates of South American Tour are closed, or we can say the dates of 'Brazilian Tour' are closed.

Let me explain something about Argentina. I CREATED THE EVENT when I read the same jornalist who confirmed the Brazilian concerts saying about this date. "He was right about 4 concert, probably he'll be right about the 5th" I thought. This happened weeks ago and I don't remember exactly when I read about this rumor but I know that some members from linkinparkbr.com updated their Twitter personal accounts with this info. But now, almost 1 month before the date we can see that is TOTALLY FAKE the info and I can't delete the event from last.fm. It's almost impossible for the band to confirm a date so close. For me the dates of South American Tour are closed, or we can say the dates of 'Brazilian Tour' are closed.

I dont think that it's "totally fake", you see, Banco Frances has announced the presale (even if th dates aren't exactly right*) and I don't think that they would put up an announcement like that without it being true. I know we have yet to see the official announcement from the band but... I think its pretty possible for it to be true.

* the actual presale dates are from august 27th to september 2nd and the sale to the general public begins on the 3rd. as it was confirmed by a person from marketing dept. of the bank.

And following the official announcement we'll also have info on the LPU presale too.

If these dates are real I'll be doing London for sure, but I doubt they are because there's only one UK date. Why would the band only play one London show when they could comfortably sell out 5 or 6 shows over here? Maybe it is real, but for now I'm taking this with a pinch of salt.

Korn is doing a tour -3 shows next month , Slayer Rock in India in October. Guns and roses November 3 shows Slash in feb 2013 , previous shows opeth February 2012 lamb of god may 2012 all these happening in India dunno what's talking linkinpark to hit India when amazing bands come and play here I hope Atleast at 2013 the play one show in India we deserve shows too. :( and we have amazing brutal crowds to make the bands stunned yet we still await Lp

I dont think that it's "totally fake", you see, Banco Frances has announced the presale (even if th dates aren't exactly right*) and I don't think that they would put up an announcement like that without it being true. I know we have yet to see the official announcement from the band but... I think its pretty possible for it to be true.

* the actual presale dates are from august 27th to september 2nd and the sale to the general public begins on the 3rd. as it was confirmed by a person from marketing dept. of the bank.

And following the official announcement we'll also have info on the LPU presale too.

They can't start a pre-sale with an offical announcement. It's very strange