Summer European Tour 2013?

hahninator

ARGENTINA is confirmed !!!

I already recieved the informacion from the Bank who will doing the Pre-Sale Tickets.

Check the picture:

Posted Image

The next week they will be doing the annouce for the pre sale.

Happy, happy.

It's to close. I will believe when the band confirm. No one can start an official pre-sale like they are doing.

Oh god I wish it was true, Antwerp is my F***ing hometown *__* They barely come to Belgium...

This is the 2nd time I saw a Belgian tourdate being rumored for upcoming European tour, it's driving me insane already, they better announce some real dates quickly!

Edited by anvanoppens

• 2 months later...

if anything, I'm hoping these are fake. i would like to see the band play more than just one date in one city for each country they stop in...

it's not cool on the fans to have such limited dates

You have to understand as LP gets older and older and they enjoy touring less and less, their tours will be smaller each time they go out. 17 dates is the shortest HCT to date. LP doesn't tour like they used to. 12 shows in Europe is a lot for them. They don't do these huge runs anymore and it sucks for sure but that's just how it is.

You have to understand as LP gets older and older and they enjoy touring less and less, their tours will be smaller each time they go out. 17 dates is the shortest HCT to date. LP doesn't tour like they used to. 12 shows in Europe is a lot for them. They don't do these huge runs anymore and it sucks for sure but that's just how it is.

yeah, i know.

it's kind of disappointing though.

wtf are you talking about?:P They just can't stop :P I'm sick of people moaning about no shows in their country :| Germany has minimum 2 shows/year. Poland had 2 (even with that 1st one sucked balls, 2nd one was a fest so no regular LP show) in 5 years in example...Fuuuuuuuuuuck that shit. I want a proper UK tour with 2 London shows :P

wtf are you talking about? :P They just can't stop :P I'm sick of people moaning about no shows in their country :| Germany has minimum 2 shows/year. Poland had 2 (even with that 1st one sucked balls, 2nd one was a fest so no regular LP show) in 5 years in example...Fuuuuuuuuuuck that shit. I want a proper UK tour with 2 London shows :P

I think you just contradicted yourself.

If you didnt get it, my point was that I fuckin move my ass and travel to see them. I don't live in london so how the hell I'm moaning about no show in my country? Think.

That's the spirit. I've traveled out of country 7 times to see them play. Every single time was way fucking awesome :)

If you didnt get it, my point was that I fuckin move my ass and travel to see them. I don't live in london so how the hell I'm moaning about no show in my country? Think.

and my point was that not all of us can afford to travel/book rooms/miss work etc. we're not all loaded with cash.

personally, I live off a student loan and am tied to a timetable, I can't afford to spend upwards of £150 to see one show - do you know how expensive UK trains are? I can barely go home and see my family all term, so how could I justify using that sort of money to see a band!? I'm in my final year of my degree, and I'm not planning on pissing my time up the wall to and forfeiting my chances of getting a good result by missing valuable days of lectures and writing time. I love the band's music, but it's not my entire life, I kind of have aspirations beyond sitting on a forum all day...

I wasn't moaning about there being no shows in my country, since alot of the band's recent tours increasingly seem to only take really limited areas of these places into account.

I was expressing disappointment that I'm sure a number of fans will have about this. I am not moaning.

yes, I'm slightly annoyed with myself that I couldn't get organised in 1st year fresher's week to get to Birmingham 2010, and that I'd already booked Sonisphere '11 and couldn't afford to go to Download too, but these were opportunities I missed because of limitations I'd brought on myself, not limits that the band placed on me - I was given the option to go, but couldn't. this is different.

why are we discussing these dates as legit anyway? they haven't even been confirmed yet, so "pinch of salt" and I'll hold my opinion until I see real dates...

Thats what i do, LP never come to my country, so i have to travel around 1500km to see them, in all 2 shows that i was there and the 2 shows that i was there this year.

Edited by Biel

I'm not saying about you or anyone, just in general. Well I bet UK trains are much cheaper than a 600km (one way) trip to Germany in example, or my trip to London. Whatever, this is why we shouldn't compare things cause earnings are different for each country..(what sucks btw). And yeah I was a student too and no, i'm not on the forums all day ;) As soon as you graduate, get a real job that sucks you in year by year you'll know why the hell I'm here at 1:05 with WORKING saturday today :P

Have a nice weekend :P

You guys all do that by choice though. You don't HAVE to use all your money to travel to see LP. &LP just came to Brazil last month, and probably the next touring cycle too. I don't know where you people live (most of you [:ph34r:]) but LP can only go to so many places. For example, they can go to London because there are ACTUAL venues there that can support a decent amount of fans that live there. Linkin Park is a huge band worldwide, but there countries that have venues that are just too small for them. &Not just countries in general but also cities. You don't see anyone playing shows in northern Canada, do you? All the shows there are closer to the U.S. border.

Edited by Soul

You guys all do that by choice though. You don't HAVE to use all your money to travel to see LP. &LP just came to Brazil last month, and probably the next touring cycle too. I don't know where you people live (most of you [:ph34r:]) but LP can only go to so many places. For example, they can go to London because there are ACTUAL venues there that can support a decent amount of fans that live there. Linkin Park is a huge band worldwide, but there countries that have venues that are just too small for them. &Not just countries in general but also cities. You don't see anyone playing shows in northern Canada, do you? All the shows there are closer to the U.S. border.

I travel to see them, because they never played here (and i dont see it happening, my city is called Recife, just now we are getting big concerts like Iron maiden, megadeth, POD and Paul McCartney). but most probably in the next cycle, they are going to be here, thats what i hope! :)

• 1 month later...