Bruiser anyone?

azazaz

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Link to where he said that? We 100% for sure heard it at the Summit lol. Derek wasn't anywhere near us when we heard it, not sure why he'd say that. I saw the guy full the folder up on the laptop. "LP_BRUISER_DEMO". It wasn't just me that saw that, everyone around me saw that on the laptop. Hell, ask Jonas :P I asked the guy to play the LP song on there and he's like ??? and he goes back to the main screen, he sees that title and is like "Bruiser?" then clicks it and plays the first 75-90 seconds of it for us.

The link above doesn't sound like it to me. Bruiser was up tempo. The clip sounds pretty mellow.

http://lpassociation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38158

There is the link.

"And while Windows machines — including a Linkin Park Edition product line coming from Dell on Dec. 10 that will include StageLight software along with a library of customized sounds, loops and kits that will let users “create their own songs using signature sounds created by the band themselves” — are the first target, Open Labs has plans to expand to other platforms."

http://www.wired.com/underwire/2012/11/stagelight/

Wonder if this has Bruiser on it?

I hope this doesn't turn into another Pictureboard thing. Bruiser would be cool to have, but it really just sounds like yet another "vocal song with no vocals" like half the shit we get in the LPU CDs.

I don't think it'll turn into another Pictureboard because fans HAVE heard the track, and also because we know for a fact that it's an instrumental track. The whole obsession with Pictureboard for LP fans is because it's so secretive and we know virtually nothing about it other than it was a Xero song and that they can't release it because of some sample used in the song. For all we know, it could be a 30 second instrumental. It's the whole mystery thing about it, just like the long sought after My December (Team Sleep Remix), although I would ABSOLUTELY LOVE to have that one. I could care less for Pictureboard...

LPU email sent out today:

Stagelight Music Software

We are offering a free download of Stagelight Music Software to all LPU members.

LPU members will receive exclusive Linkin Park sound packs and unreleased songs with Stagelight Software.

Download codes will be sent to all LPU members on Wednesday, December 12th.

Bruiser?

LPU email sent out today:

Stagelight Music Software

We are offering a free download of Stagelight Music Software to all LPU members.

LPU members will receive exclusive Linkin Park sound packs and unreleased songs with Stagelight Software.

Download codes will be sent to all LPU members on Wednesday, December 12th.

Bruiser?

This sounds awesome! I hope we do get Bruiser!

Unrelaesed Songs?? Hell Yes! Maybe we finally get Bruiser, and maybe another song(s) :D

Hey, this is Brusier?

A friend of mine sent me this archive, it had a .song extension so i converted the archive to mp3.

Is called Complementary3: https://soundcloud.com/mgianino/complementary3-linkin-park

I guess is one of the songs that are included on the Sound Pack of Stagelight.

Burn It Down Demo, is you?

Sorry, the songs has nothing to do with each other, but this was the impression when I was listening to the intro :D