• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

D.

you're quoting pictures again...

Victimized, not victimised lol

How we spell it in Britain lol

what he said, check where I'm from. :P

and no, I'm not going to start that rant about American spellings.

you might say the the Oxford English Dictionary's been victimised ...

shame the crowd wasn't up for it. it looked like a relatively small venue and could have been something really special. ahh well - Mansfield's looking tasty: new set, bigger crowd. job done

why there is no video record on youtube about this concert?

it's only about 7am in the US, most people who went to the show won't have stayed up all night afterwards to upload stuff :lol:

patience...

jim said on the LPU chat yesterday, they would play the whole setlist...... hmmm :/ y not ??? :P

Ask Mike, 99% sure he cut it and said fuck it on the spot. I'll get confirmation on that today.

Yes there was Empty Spaces of course. Same setlist.

Mansfield getting a brand new set :D

I'm fine with them cutting Crawling permanently, we've all heard it enough times and it's hell on Chester's voice.

Yeah it really does. Especially since they are adding songs like Victimized and QWERTY to the setlist, Chester needs to preserve his voice. I remember him saying in an interview that every album he does something he regrets and Crawling was one of them. The chorus is basically one long high note. Poor Chester lol

the same you said also yesterday LOL :D but i hope so :)

because there WAS a new set for yesterday. band changed it last minute like atlanta 2011 (go look at show page). not as "last minute" but a few hours before the show they changed it to set C. mansfield a new set. promise. im not making stuff up lol

im glad we got C again last night, those fans sure wouldnt appreciate a new epic setlist LOL in uncasville. wow.

So new set tomorrow night in Mansfield? Hell yes. Can't wait. I was also at the show last night in Uncasville, the set was cool, but LP didn't seem like they were all there quite yet. I think LP will kick ass tomorrow night in Mansfield.

So new set tomorrow night in Mansfield? Hell yes. Can't wait. I was also at the show last night in Uncasville, the set was cool, but LP didn't seem like they were all there quite yet. I think LP will kick ass tomorrow night in Mansfield.

welcome back man

Mark said he'd spotted you last night haha.

and yes, there has to be a new set for Mansfield, oh and incubus too :lol:

And then there's In My Remains which sounds incredible as well when translated live. That chorus is so explosive and Chester nails those high notes like a champ!

In My Remains

Not to mention Victimized. These songs are blowing the shit out of A Thousand Suns live, and they've barely even premiered. Can't wait until the band gets comfortable with them.

Not to defend the crowd, since I wasn't there, but amongst 311 fans the venue is notorious for being overly aggressive on the security side of things. When I went to see 311 at Mohegan last December security were kicking people out for crowd surfing, pushing/moshing, and even JUMPING. Maybe it had nothing to do with security at the LP show, though, since when I saw LP in Boston last year the crowd was lame too.

Edited by sublimeric