12.08.2012 - Uncasville, CT, Mohegan Sun Arena

lgr

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

----------------------------------------------

18. Lost In The Echo (w/ new intro)

15. In The End (w/Pushing Me Away guitar parts)

SOMEBODY EXPLAIN THIS !?!?!?!? 0.0

Brad sometimes plays the intro notes to PMA under the verses of ITE. it's not a rarity, you just have to keep an ear out for it. the guide doesn't mention it often since he does it quite alot.

I know Brad played ITE in this style at Sonisphere '09.

listen to the guitar from 1:23

19. What I've Done

They haven't done it in awhile (as far as I'm aware of). Brad sometimes plays the guitar part of Pushing Me Away during In The End. I think during the bridge or chorus. I've never really heard it. Hopefully it'll be noticeable on the DSP

WTF Crawling was cut

Edited by Soul

Yeah like previously stated above, Brad just switches the parts up a bit. Instead of playing the usually clean harmonics during the verses of ITE Brad swaps them with the verse/intro harmonics of Pushing Me Away. A very small change but kinda interesting. Nothing too big or exciting.

Yeah like previously stated above, Brad just switches the parts up a bit. Instead of playing the usually clean harmonics during the verses of ITE Brad swaps them with the verse/intro harmonics of Pushing Me Away. A very small change but kinda interesting. Nothing too big or exciting.

it's not a 3rd mash-up :lol:

I didn't say that it was a mash-up? lol It is what he does sometimes I guess for fun.

you misunderstood me, i was agreeing that it's not a special crazy thing we should all go nuts for.

i guess, playing the same song for 12 years you'd be bound to want to switch things up

you misunderstood me, i was agreeing that it's not a special crazy thing we should all go nuts for.

i guess, playing the same song for 12 years you'd be bound to want to switch things up

Ohh my bad bro haha Yeah its really a tiny thing that can easily go missed and unheard by many. Yeah imagine how many times LP has played ITE live over the years. Hundreds maybe over a thousand times! lol

just got home. crowd WAS utterly terrible. for the first few songs, i was one of two people standing in my mostly sold out section. then mike told everybody they had to stand hahaha. LP killed it, Pooch was jamming, but the crowd was terrible. hoping mansfield is an improvement

I stayed off the Internet for 3 days to be surprised by the set, and it was totally worth it. The M&G was rushed and security were assholes but a great day. Another show and M&G Tuesday for this guy! Hoping for a new set!

I'm so jealous. I didn't get a M&G for CT or MA, haha.

Terrible crowd tonight. Mike on With You was like wtf. Had to prompt everyone to stand up after Given Up.

Saw Geki on the big screen lol. Met some cool people. Apathy was there too.

New set was going to be today but it was changed to C. So now new set in Mansfield and I'm glad lol. Bristow set the bar high and tonight utterly failed. Wow such a bad crowd and that makes the band go through the motions and not feed off of the crowd.

Love the setlist and production. Highlights were WTCFM, Catalyst, and OSC. Best QWERTY bridge I've heard yet too tonight out of three nights in a row of hearing it.

Watched some songs with Adam too which was cool. Mansfield will be epic as hell.

Crawling was dropped at the last second. Mike did it I believe. And did it right when WID ended. Awkward silence for a bit while he denied the guitar his roadie brought him lol. Idk why it was dropped.

Raised a lot of money for MFR. had a blast doing it. Idk why the flag wasn't on stage.

On to Mansfield.

Totally agree with the crowd analysis. I didn't like the venue at all. They wouldn't let me bring my vinyl in so the manager said to go to the bathroom and hide it in my waistband before entering. The people on the floor with me looked bored and didn't know anything MTM onwards. I've got pit in Mansfield and I sure hope my home state can one up CT.