LP "Greatest Hits"? Or LIVING THINGS Hype?

hahninator

I don't think it's a greatest hits album either. Mike has insisted that MTM, ATS and LT (?) should be listened to in order and in entirety (I didn't follow the HT and Meteora cycles, so I don't know if he said anything similar about those albums). Then why would the band make a greatest hits album?

So I think this is lost in translation, as LPxDC said.

If they do a Greatest Hits album, it would be cool to have them rerecord them in their current live renditions or something like that. Make it something special for the fans who already have all of the albums.

This would be cool.

Impossible... the LP leaves Warner's idea is the only one possibility to launch a "Greatest Hits" because of Warner launch it, not Linkin Park.

Linkin Park's songs don't deserve a Greatest Hits, Best of, Nº1's, Ultimate Collection, All the Best... bullsh1t.

Lost in translation, guys... We'll wait for more information!!

Maybe a iTunes collection or something??

Edited by disadams

I think it means a surprise, and the new album with the best LP songs of last decade

I don't want a greatest hits album, almost every LP song is awesome, and this "best hits" is a relative thing, what's the best song for me, maybe its the worst for an other person

I don't want a greatest hits album, almost every LP song is awesome, and this "best hits" is a relative thing, what's the best song for me, maybe its the worst for an other person

Greatest hits =/= Best songs

Greatest hits compilations didn't ever make sense for me. The only good thing is that sometimes there is a little something extra, like a new song...But I don't think this is legit since they are releasing a new album this year, and they'll focus on that. It would be quite odd releasing a Greatest Hits the same year...

Back in the day, all people had were CDs, so having a greatest hits album was a convenience for the casual fans.

was abaout to make this point for all the people who were saying greatest Hits are pointless. alhtough even now (digital music) i tend to Download a Greatest Hits album if I don't know where to start with an older band that I've just discovered for myself. I still think they're relevant.

although on the "lost in translation" note, I think its highly unlikely that LP will release a Greatest Hits this year...

was abaout to make this point for all the people who were saying greatest Hits are pointless. alhtough even now (digital music) i tend to Download a Greatest Hits album if I don't know where to start with an older band that I've just discovered for myself. I still think they're relevant.

So do I...

When I got to What.CD I downloaded plenty of Best Of's of some artists, that I don't listen much to, but still like some main hit songs.