LIVING THINGS Concert Event In Theatres 6/25

hahninator

MikeShinodaClan reports about a LIVING THINGS concert event that is an hour and a half long being shown in theaters on June 25th.

In 2007, they recorded their Webster Hall show in NYC (show page here) to be shown in theaters on May 14. The June 5th show in Berlin will be recorded, according to the LPU, so it might be this show that ends up being shown in theaters. However, there is room for potentially another show between the end of the European Summer Tour (St. Petersburg is the last show on June 14) and the MTV VMA's in Japan on June 23. We would guess that there will be an album release show somewhere (NYC? LA?) on one of those off days.

We will provide updates when we get them!

Source here.

MAY 30 EDIT: SURU has posted a picture that gives an update to this, saying it will occur on June 5th.

Maybe the House Of Blues show? Or Berlin?

JUNE 1 EDIT: Fathom Events confirms this is the Berlin show and it will be shown on June 25.

"Multi-platinum and Grammy® award-winning band, LINKIN PARK comes to select movie screens nationwide in Linkin Park One Night Concert Event: Recorded Live In Berlin on Monday, June 25 at 7:30 PM (local time). This memorable concert event was captured June 5 in Germany during Linkin Park's World tour and invites fans to come together and celebrate their new album, LIVING THINGS, which will be released the following day.

The evening will begin with a special welcome from the band, drummer Rob Bourdon, guitarist Brad Delson, MC/vocalist Mike Shinoda, DJ Joseph Hahn, bassist Dave "Phoenix" Farrell and singer Chester Bennington and follow with a performance of both their new songs and chart-topping hits.

Don't miss this exciting concert event in select movie theaters on Monday, June 25 at 7:30 PM (local time) for only one night."

Source here.

JUNE 7 EDIT: Linkin Park has posted a promo video for the Concert Event.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the last album party was in NYC, so it will be in LA this time if there is one. Plus why show a concert from the 5th so late into the month? Would you think it could be a recent show near to that date? 0.o

They have to have the time to edit the footage and mix it and all that.

I saw Webster Hall in theaters back in 2007 and that was amazing, I want to do that again if they air it near me.

Same. I really wish they would've released the MTM making of from that theatre show. There were some cool things in it that weren't on the MTM DVD.

Same. I really wish they would've released the MTM making of from that theatre show. There were some cool things in it that weren't on the MTM DVD.

Agreed, I remember Mike showing off Hands Held High and playing each member's vocal saying 'Amenn' it was awesome. Lot's of cool stuff in that! I was sad that the Making of MTM wasn't the same.

Wouldn't it be spectacular if they actually played the whole album front to back in the concert? I mean yeah it's not gonna happen and we're just going to get a show with the standard Europe set probably (as awesome as this set is), but we can all dream. Plus, that'd be the first time LP has ever played one of their albums front to back, right?

Wouldn't it be spectacular if they actually played the whole album front to back in the concert?

Um, YES!

The Red Hot Chili Peppers did that for their latest album and it was great, especially since their setlists have LP-syndrome and suffer from repetition and/or hits. Maybe LP will surprise us? Excited to see it either way

Um, YES!

The Red Hot Chili Peppers did that for their latest album and it was great, especially since their setlists have LP-syndrome and suffer from repetition and/or hits. Maybe LP will surprise us? Excited to see it either way

Come on you can't even compare the RHCP setlists to the LP setlists, omg lol. They change openers almost every show and randomly play songs they haven't played in years. I've seen totally different setlists each of the 3 times I've seen them in the past 2.5 months. At my first two shows I got a song they haven't played in like 4-5 years and another only played once in that time period. Hey and Wet Sand. I see totally different stuff each show I see them play even though they keep probably 4-6 of the same songs each time. Good setlists and they keep some songs the same but they change WAY more than LP does. RHCP's random rotation encompasses a hell of a lot more songs than LP's 3 set rotation does.

Bad analogy in my opinion.