26.05.2012 - Lisboa, Portugal - Rock In Rio

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This setlist was INSANE! A Place For My Head to start the show and with it's own intro, mind blowing. I really enjoyed watching this on the Youtube channel in glorious HD. So glad we have pro-shots of With You and Runaway. I love that new extended intro for Somewhere I Belong, that's pretty much this cycles No More Sorrow. Lies Greed Misery sounded pretty cool live. I seriously got chills when that ending kicked in with Chester screaming! Overall a sick setlist and surprising amount of songs played with no interludes! :P I lol'd when Chester and that guy were screaming the words face to face haha.

If the USA doesn't get this setlist, or one VERY close to it, I will sob epic tears. No lie. That was one of the best shows from LP that I've seen in a long time. Amazing amazing amazing. Papercut was sick, LGM sounded really nice live, the medley is EPIC, oh course APFMH and the intro, just wow. This rivals RaR 04 IMO.

Edit: Did mean to say that BID was the low point. Very low. Its not a good live song to me.

100% agree on it all. BID doesn't do it for me live. LGM needs an extended outro to make it a bit longer. The passion in that song was good.

Awesome performance! The setlist is insane. A lot of energy from beginning to end. A Place For My Head couldn't have been better. The medley was a great idea and sounded really well. Lies Greed Misery is definitely a live song. It was badass. All the songs sounded really well even if the mix was kind of strange at some points.

It's a pity that when the band comes to South America (hopefully before the end of the year), most of the old schools will be replaced by the LT songs.

AMAZING. Now that was an ultimate festival headlining performance. Every single song was good today except maybe burn it down which is a bit dissapointing live. But everything else, was just mindblowing. The intro was equivalent to OSC 2008 intro, the outros to the songs were awesome, and Lies Greed Misery is a cracker. They must be one of the best live bands to see nowadays...

PS: 2 and a half songs from ATS and over half of HT played.And everyone's happy. Just sayin'.

Edited by VavourasLP

Yeah the saddest thing about this is I bet they replace the hard oldschool songs with new LIVING THINGS songs :(

or maybe not mark ;)

LP actually play 25 songs

they played 21 tonight

maybe the space between 21 to 25 will be for new songs?

my guess is yes ! :D

and also i still think that Figure 09 will back on this european tour

Very very very good show!!! :lol:

But I already miss When They Come For Me!

Everything looks good glad they are leaving, runaway, sib and with you in the set list. I expect maybe 1 or 2 more songs when its not in the festival setting also.

Freaking rocking fabulous great setlist!!!!!!!!!

So much energy. New intro. APFMH. With You. POA. LGM. Medley. Sabotage. = mind blown

I'm so happy they didn't dropped the old songs after the show at House Of Blues. Also, it's impressive to see how they managed to play the oldies with 99 % of their singles!

The medley is the best idea they've had for a setlist since years. I mean, it's very beautiful, and it let them play 3 soft songs in 1 song, which leaves more place for energetic songs in the setlist.

Congrats, LP. And thank you.

EDIT: and also, Chester singing face to face with that guy during Crawling was funny and awesome! :lol:

Edited by Qwerty18

THANK YOU SO MUCH! Breaking it into pieces so I can upload it to YT now.

EDIT: Anyone think their gonna add 3 more songs to the setlist to match the old 25 songs? I want Burning in the Skies, WTCFM, and TLTGYA to come back

Edited by azAZ

This show made me cry like a baby,lisbo's crowd was best,awesome.they were singing every single verse of each song.It made me cry,& I can't express how much I loved the show,how much I enjoyed.the best show ever .yeah rate it at #1.absolutely awesomeness.....I cried about 8 times I guess haha.I loved it,when the band finished the show,I was like,hey where are you going?don't go please,keep playing.then I started weeping again.lol,the best show so far,more coming