Share 2 Win: LIVING THINGS

hahninator

As you already know, LIVING THINGS, Linkin Park's next album, comes out June 26 and we're all really excited about it. We were approached by LP management to promote LIVING THINGS and to get fans psyched for it and to preorder the album. We, along with a few other great LP fansites, are launching a friendly promotion "contest" - LP fans working together to get LIVING THINGS a solid number of preorders before the album comes out.

http://lplive.net/livingthings

If you preorder LIVING THINGS from us HERE, you will enable yourself to possibly win some prizes, such as a pair of tickets to the upcoming Honda Civic Tour this summer featuring Linkin Park, Incubus and MUTEMATH. Along with this, we have decided to get fans excited for it by releasing a new exclusive with it after a certain number of preorders have been reached via the fansite links!

Check out the video below!

More details soon so keep checking back!

EDIT: Just making this clear, the exclusive is released by us in the end regardless of how each website does in the contest - just putting the exclusive out there to spread awareness of LIVING THINGS!

"a spot of dirty yellow light floods the floor"?

The new exclusive is a premastered version of frgt/10?

What do I win?

:D

Possibly! Not confirming nor denying but I'm closer to denying the facts of what you claim it is :)

Possibly! Not confirming nor denying but I'm closer to denying the facts of what you claim it is :)

So it's not exactly a premastered version, but more something like a demo or alternate version? :) Edited by jannelp

Maybe it's not about the song, but it's about the lyrics!

We're getting a picture with a spot of dirty yellow lights that are flooding a floor!

But Mike's rapping it as well, and there's a new piece of piano a couple of seconds earlier...

Guest Inky

Almost 99% sure the exclusive is a demo/alternate version of Frgt10. I can't fucking wait for that, definitely was my favorite track off of Reanimation, I wish the chorus had Chester singing instead of the robotic voice like at MFR 05.

Anyways, I already pre-ordered the album, I would pre-order it again for LPL if they included a DVD edition.

why assume that it is FRGT/10?

Someone didn't watch the video in the opening post. :P

Totally had a hunch of what this exclusive was going to be, but it obviously isn't what I thought it was.

Someone didn't watch the video in the opening post. :P

Totally had a hunch of what this exclusive was going to be, but it obviously isn't what I thought it was.

:lol: yes! I watched the video, but I thought the song was a background song :lol:

No can do. Presale sucks atm :P I will wait and get the cd in a regular shop since there is no superduper fan edition or something..

I'm in the same boat as you. Too damned expensive to order from LP.com