Share 2 Win: LIVING THINGS

hahninator

Red Square full show video in HD ProShot without MTV watermarks???

If so, I'll preorder at least digital version, even if my country is Narnia.

But please - not reanimation stuff, it's not what I want to hear now.

Edited by ivan_astahov27

What if it's an entire set of Reanimation demos, not just FRGT/10?

what if the Team Sleep remix of My December is finally going to surface?

Obviously I don't actually expect either of those things and will be perfectly happy with whatever we actually get but why not throw around some baseless speculation? It's what LP fans do best.

Still have yet to pre-order myself but for those complaining about the high price on LP.com, it's not that bad. Sure, it's a few dollars more, but either way you get the digital download on release date AND at least 8 remixes. Only downside to me is not knowing what the remixes will sound like or who will be featured on them. "Reanimation" was great but I have not enjoyed any remix that I've heard since then, which gives me little faith for this time around.

If anyone wants to pre-order the album they should pre-order it here at LPLive. You're basically buying the album as you normally would, but you also get a reward (which is shaping out to be a demo of Frgt/10) for helping out your favorite Linkin Park fansite!

It's a win-win-win situation. Yeah three wins. Pre-order the album, help your favorite fan site, and get rewarded.

LET'S DO IT GUYS!

Still have yet to pre-order myself but for those complaining about the high price on LP.com, it's not that bad. Sure, it's a few dollars more, but either way you get the digital download on release date AND at least 8 remixes. Only downside to me is not knowing what the remixes will sound like or who will be featured on them. "Reanimation" was great but I have not enjoyed any remix that I've heard since then, which gives me little faith for this time around.

It's way more expensive and not to mention additional cost of delivery. Plus, it would be Tuesday when i get my copy of the album (digital). I can get the physical CD for a cheaper price on the Friday (4 days) before. Not really interested in a reanimation demo either (if that's what the exclusive is)

I'll probably help you guys out and get the Digital. I pre-ordered the physical edition for ATS and it was a month late. I like the feeling of walking into a store and buying the physical copy more anyway. Just need to wait for my next paycheck :) Gotta support LPL!

But if you guys help us sell a lot of pre-orders we'll be able to give away tickets and other cool treats from LP.

Exactly. There is amazing stuff to win which would catapult us right into the direct spotlight! :)

You know it's a shame this fansite pre-order stuff launched a good couple weeks AFTER the album became available for pre-order. I'm sure most of the people who were going to pre-order the album have already done it by now, I know I have.

You know it's a shame this fansite pre-order stuff launched a good couple weeks AFTER the album became available for pre-order. I'm sure most of the people who were going to pre-order the album have already done it by now, I know I have.

Word. I preordered already before this too. Oh well.

I think they launched this later because now we need to gather more buyers... If it was launched by the time the album was available, it wouldn't make any difference for them in terms of sales. Now they get new promotion.

• 1 month later...