2009 Setlist Predictions

hahninator

Anyone have any predictions for the 2009 setlists?

I say they will bring back With You. That's the only one I am relying on, really. Well, I also will predict that they will keep the No More Sorrow long intro, lol. Not sure about much else though.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they'll play BTH piano... BTH piano sounded good, much more interesting than other piano versions (no, still, 2006 [and early 2007] version of PMA [faster one] piano is better, but BTH good too). Also, I hope they'll drop POA... I'm SO BORED of this song :D Papercut in every setlist would be better...

I hope they replace some songs they played very often with some older one's.

Drop: POA, SIB, Crawling.....bring back: With you, Nobody's listening, Forgotten.....

New Intro's and Outro's, a longer Setlist and Numb piano version would be cool.

my dreams in 2009

drop:SOTD TLTGYA bring back: Forgotten With You Figure.09 Hit the Floor Easier to Run By Myself My December (original piano) APFMH but this is only dream :lol:

no why i like those songs....

drop older stuff that they play EVERY show like POA, ITE and stuff like that like the other guy said. Forgotten would be awesome

I think they'll just use the setlist they used on the MTM touring cycle, get rid of some songs for new ones and that's about it. That's my prediction because LP doesn't really do anything exciting with their set. I would LIKE however, an acoustic rendition of Numb, maybe a new intro for Faint, bring back some older songs like Figure.09 and Qwerty if they do it 06 style and so forth. I also would like Mike to rap something other than like Petrified/In Stereo over POA. He has done cooler songs on occasion (Step Up, High Voltage, High Road, It's Goin' Down, etc.) but lately he has only done Petrified. I want RTN.

I think they'll just use the setlist they used on the MTM touring cycle, get rid of some songs for new ones and that's about it. That's my prediction because LP doesn't really do anything exciting with their set.

Yeah, I think so, too...however I would like to hear Figure.09 or With You - one of these songs would be awesome.

Mhm...they should drop Crawling, Shadow Of The Day and bring back the 2004 Numb Intro...

And if they bring back Figure.09, they should do this great transit from From The Inside into it they played P:R 2004...

yeah, that's it^^ dreams...

sorry for my bad English, I hope you understand =)

Geki wat's RTN? Also my bets on songs brought back wud be "With You", "Figure.09" and mayb "By Myself"? Songs kept will prob be Papercut (in at least one set), Points of Authority, Somewhere I Belong (I know almost everyone hates it but come on it's their biggest Meteora single), Breaking the Habit (maybe the piano version?), One Step Closer (prob with a new intro and mayb the same outro), and No More Sorrow and Bleed It Out. More to come later.

I think, they'll bring back Runaway... [maybe it could replace Somewhere I Belong in they setlists???]

And play songs they haven't played often like In Between, Easier To Run or Step Up.

[i hope, that they'll replace some songs by their Reanimation version like PMA piano replaced with P5hnd Me A*wy or add some part of Reanimation songs as intros/outros like the Reanimation bridge of OSC...]

They'll probably drop songs like No More Sorrow or PMA piano or Somewhere I Belong, because they are/were played ad every single show.

And hopefully Mike changes the parts he raps over the POA intro like PR07, maybe he could even use some stuff he hasn't used before. For example Dedicated, Get Me Gone, Right Now .Or do something else over the outro. (maybe Figure.09 or Hit The Floor). So it isn't the same thing over and over again.

I think they'll just use the setlist they used on the MTM touring cycle, get rid of some songs for new ones and that's about it. That's my prediction because LP doesn't really do anything exciting with their set. I would LIKE however, an acoustic rendition of Numb, maybe a new intro for Faint, bring back some older songs like Figure.09 and Qwerty if they do it 06 style and so forth. I also would like Mike to rap something other than like Petrified/In Stereo over POA. He has done cooler songs on occasion (Step Up, High Voltage, High Road, It's Goin' Down, etc.) but lately he has only done Petrified. I want RTN.

I think so. I think they'll use new setlists only when new touring cycle will start. Just like 2006, they used old style setlist... I think they'll do shows in 2009 (summer Euro shows maybe?) with slightly modified setlists from MTM tour... The new setlists will be up, only when new cycle starts... It will happen laate 09 or early 10.

My hopes

- Drop some of the songs, which have hundreds lives... SIB, POA...

- Drop the songs from MTM, which are not singles, excude HHH and NMS...

- Longer sets. At least 23 songs.

Now, I dropped 7 songs... and I added 2 songs to the setlist... so I have to choose 9 new songs:

- 5 songs from the new album

- With You, APFMH, Runaway, Figure.09

Also, I want QWERTY and Easier To Run... I don't mind about the second, but I dream about QWERTY :D

im hoping for Runaway, With You and Figure .09 to come back, and i would love for them to play something they have never played before (NRL, Carousel or Part Of me would be awesome) and Qwerty badly needs to be played again!

Chester said he was sick of singing Runaway so that is one of the songs least likely to be brought back prob.

• 4 weeks later...

LinkinPark: Tour set list of 2009

01. One Step Closer (w/ Intro)

02. Lying From You (w/ Intro)

03. Somewhere I Belong (w/ Intro)

04. Wake 2.0

05. Given Up (w/ Outro)

06. Points Of Authority (w/ Intro & Outro)

07. Papercut

08. Leave Out All The Rest

09. Shadow Of The Day

10. The Little Things Give You Away (Mike singing it)

11. No Roads Left

12. What I've Done (w/ Intro)

13. Numb (w/ Intro from 2004)

14. HHH (Accapella)

15. From The Inside

16. Don't Stay (w/ Foreward Intro)

17. In The End (w/ Piano Intro)

18. New song

19. Bleed It Out (w/ Intro/Drum Solo & Outro)

20. Faint (w/ Outro)

For me I think that would be awesome!