LPUX Packages

I got mine on Monday. The shirt isn't bad, though I do wish there was a bit more printed on it. I use the case to hold my iPod, and that's the gist of it. The $60 I paid was well worth the M&G I got, so for free I guess this package isn't tooo bad.

Ignore the shipping date on the email. They're shipping the packages by size for some reason. Larges and mediums are on the way out, other sizes will follow. Thanks everyone for being patient. The shirt is easily my favorite LPU shirt to date.

Ignore the shipping date on the email. They're shipping the packages by size for some reason. Larges and mediums are on the way out, other sizes will follow. Thanks everyone for being patient. The shirt is easily my favorite LPU shirt to date.

Thanks for the info Adam! The shirt does look pretty awesome, very excited for it! :)

Hey Adam, i'm still waiting my email confirmation.

I bought the item on May 2, how can i check the order ? on LPU ? TopSpin ?

Please somebody help me...

Still haven't received my package or an email yet... Although, I am almost positive that I ordered the shirt in XL so I might have to wait a little still. Can't wait for my package.

I got my package today!! I love the shirt, it's so much more comfortable than past LPU shirts, and the mobile device case is pretty awesome. I'm going to be using the club tattoo discount as well.