Quick question? Ask here!

My Reason is by the band Spiritfall, it was the first track on an EP (which was also titled "My Reason") released in 2000. This was the full EP tracklisting:

01. My Reason

02. Slip

03. Going Nowhere

04. From Now On...

05. Lost

06. Missing Passion

Big thanx Astat, helped me.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did anyone ever figure out what the deal was with that picture Phoenix tweeted with the elephant behind him saying it was for The Catalyst video shoot?

Yeah, i've thought about this before.

I don't know where the video was shot, but they may have taken a day off between shoots or something and gone to a zoo? LOL

I can't remember the background of the photo, but i remember the photo being bright and a bit dodgy.

Did anyone ever figure out what the deal was with that picture Phoenix tweeted with the elephant behind him saying it was for The Catalyst video shoot?

Mike or Phoenix or someone was asked about this in a LPU chat I believe. Someone said Phoenix ate it. But I believe one of the guys said that there was someone filming next door or something (remember they were in a studio) and the elphant came from that set. So I believe there was no elphant ideas durning the making of the video.

There was one Leak which was fake. It had some band called trible ink's (or whatever they were called) songs on it mixed with WID to make it seem legit.

Then there was the actual leak where the album leaked a couple of days before hand. Those were the legit songs. Thats when Mike did a blog post announcing it was leaked and he asked if any fans were going to listen to it, listen to it in its track order (eg Wake First, Given Up second etc)

This was the fake Minutes to Midnight tracklisting with all the Tribal Ink songs:

1. Stand!

2. Bleed It Out

3. Get Through

4. What I've Done

5. In This World

6. The Little Things Give You Away

7. Hold Nothing Back

8. Over The Top

9. Promise

10. Real Life

11. Afraid This Time

12. 2 Worlds

13. Until The End

14. Collapsing The Unit

15. We Use the Pain

16. One Perfect Something

Bonus Tracks

1. No Way

2. Feel (Demo '01)

3. Screaming at Space

4. QWERTY (Live Summer Sonic '06)

This version started showing up on the Internet in mid-March of '07. Despite using a few legit track titles (ones that had been mentioned in interviews up to that point), NONE of them were legit, save for the live version of QWERTY, which was taken from the LPU6 CD.

When the actual album leaked on May 4th, a lot of music databases had already been edited by misinformed people to use the fake tracklisting, so when you put the album in your computer, for the first few days the song titles on Windows Media Player would come up as the first 12 tracks from the fake album leak. This caused a bit of confusion for some people.

ahh right cool, I had been looking for the leaked version of the album inthe off chance that it was a real early leak and that any of the songs were different (I wasn't into LP in '07, this was last year, so don't kill me for downloading leaks :P)

I did get one which was just Grey Daze tracks under different names, but if it's either fake tracks or just the actual album then I'm not fussed

thanks for your help guys :)

I was buying a Linkin Park vinyl when I came upon this entry - does anyone else know anything about this remix? Is it legit?

http://eil.com/shop/moreinfo.asp?catalogid=459028

It's just a compilation CD, Has one LP Track with an Unofficial Remix I believe. I don't buy compilations anymore. I don't think there essential to any collection anymore. Well of course unless they are a sort of different Mix than the released version (Ie: Underworld Soundtrack: Chester B vs Julien K "Morning After")

Edited by ---Woco21---

Setlist question.

I bought two setlists from the Sweden 2011 show, from the same person (A stage hand, or a person working at the concert). They are different, one has the same songs as the actual show, and the other seems to be a festival no encore show (pretty boring setlist). They seem similar in songs though. They both have the same title and stuff.

PICTURE HERE

I don't really think one is fake because they are from the same person, and if you were to fake a setlist, get it right. The seller sells tour picks and a lot of tour stuff, so i don't believe they are fake.

Anyways, any possible conclusions?

Setlist question.

I bought two setlists from the Sweden 2011 show, from the same person (A stage hand, or a person working at the concert). They are different, one has the same songs as the actual show, and the other seems to be a festival no encore show (pretty boring setlist). They seem similar in songs though. They both have the same title and stuff.

PICTURE HERE

I don't really think one is fake because they are from the same person, and if you were to fake a setlist, get it right. The seller sells tour picks and a lot of tour stuff, so i don't believe they are fake.

Anyways, any possible conclusions?

Entirely possible that they changed the setlist at the last minute and had varying versions printed up, it's happened in the past (Milton Keynes 2008 comes to mind), although the one on the left looks a little odd to me, at least in terms of font size.

On the album version of Technical Difficulties by Julien-K, did Chester record vocals like he does when he plays it live with them? The screaming part I mean. ''We are'' I think it says.

I don't believe so, but I do agree with you that that one "we are" scream sounds a lot like him.

On the album version of Technical Difficulties by Julien-K, did Chester record vocals like he does when he plays it live with them? The screaming part I mean. ''We are'' I think it says.

If he did, it was uncredited, but I don't think it's him anyway.

Mike or Phoenix or someone was asked about this in a LPU chat I believe. Someone said Phoenix ate it. But I believe one of the guys said that there was someone filming next door or something (remember they were in a studio) and the elphant came from that set. So I believe there was no elphant ideas durning the making of the video.

Ke$ha was shooting her music video for You Love is My Drug next door in which you see her riding an elephant

at the 3:40 mark, you can hear the piano version of Pushing Me Away, but it sounds like a studio version. Does anyone have this or know anything about it?

Not sure. There is a chance it could be but highly doubt it.

at the 3:40 mark, you can hear the piano version of Pushing Me Away, but it sounds like a studio version. Does anyone have this or know anything about it?

100% positive that's the live version from LPU6. This has been discussed before.