"Why Don't You Care About Me?"

andydlp

I let my membership expire last year but if there's a Summit in NYC I'm immediately signing back up.

Not trying to piss anyone off, but the LPU Summit in the US this year should have been for MSG, not Chicago... The people in Chicago, I'm so jealous of. I could have went to the summit if it were in NYC...

Actually It's a bit wrong.

100% from 31 Million is 31 000 000

1% is 310 000

0,1% is 31 000

0,01% is 3100

0,001% is 310

0,0001% is 31

0,0003% is 93 ppl.

The point is that if you multiply 31 000 000 by 0,0003 you'll get 9300, which Mike meant. It's just not a percentage.

Mike actually meant 0,03%, which is 0,0003

That is so confusing, I'll just trust what my calculator tells me.

Some fans are more hardcore than others. Just cause some fans don't spend as much as others doesn't mean they are any less of a fan, hell I only joined the LPU for the CD and the shirt. I haven't had a meet and greet yet which is disappointing but shit happens. Anyway if you're a real fan of a band, team etc. you'll support it anyway you can regardless of how much money you have and there's nothing wrong with that

I didnt know ATS got second rock album of the year, now that I know, what sticks out to me is hybrid theory (not in 2000 but highest selling of 2001) and Meteora (highest rock album of 2003) are the only two LP albums that were top selling rock albums of the year. Minutes to Midnight was 2nd place to Daughtry in 2007 and as that article pointed out ATS ws second. That's just interesting to me

uhhhhhh ATS is rock????, oh, i was think that ATS is POP, electronica, alternative. ATS = Crap

Really? i didn't think a song without a chorus (robot boy) a song with instense screaming over at eplectic electronics (Blackout) and a crazy/instense song with with complex percussion, no lyrics for a chorus all with middle-eastern vocals (when they come for me) could even be considered pop?

Really? i didn't think a song without a chorus (robot boy) a song with instense screaming over at eplectic electronics (Blackout) and a crazy/instense song with with complex percussion, no lyrics for a chorus all with middle-eastern vocals (when they come for me) could even be considered pop?

*bonks your head*

Obvious troll is obvious. Do not feed.

uhhhhhh ATS is rock????, oh, i was think that ATS is POP, electronica, alternative. ATS = Crap

Please don't try starting another "we want old lp back" discussion.

Posted Image

See below, but still, good point.

*bonks your head*

Obvious troll is obvious. Do not feed.

I hate the game but love your sig. ^_^

Edited by MrCinder

I understand what Mike is saying with the whole give and take thing and I will love LP regardless. However it would be nice if they could give the non members the occasional treat from time to time, like a meet & greet or online chat.

Just a thought.

ATS did kinda "suck" for LP's standards. The sale records are misleading because LP fans of the past still buy their stuff yet regret that purchase later on. Look at all the credible reviews out there. Wake the f*k up people.

Reviews are based on one person's opinion, not fact.

Posted Image

ATS did kinda "suck" for LP's standards. The sale records are misleading because LP fans of the past still buy their stuff yet regret that purchase later on. Look at all the credible reviews out there. Wake the f*k up people.

That sort of handicap would apply to ALL albums on the market. So after adjusting for that handicap, it's still 2nd best.

BTW, Metacritic gives this album the highest score out of all of the other LP albums. It has no negative reviews, except by fans still stuck in 2002. And even then, positive reviews by fans still outweigh negative ones three to one. So, you're still in the vocal minority.

"ATS did kinda "suck" for LP's standards. The sale records are misleading because LP fans of the past still buy their stuff yet regret that purchase later on. Look at all the credible reviews out there. Wake the f*k up people."

I'm like fuck critics you can kiss my whole asshole. If you don't like my lyrics you can press fast forward

Edited by Mr X