Linkin Park's Next Album Will "Polarize" People

colinreid

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS IS WHAT I THINK! xP

I Think this year 2011 were going too have 2more singles which will be "When They Come For Me" & "Blackout" With of course awesome music videos! It cant be W&K because i hear it all the time on the radio, even a few remixes.

Even though Chester said that there is probably not going to be another, hearing Wretches and Kings on the radio means that it is more likely to be a single.

I would say make a MTM Part 2, but thats just taking all the B-sides & LPUX & Blackbirds/Not Alone/ATL/New Divide/qwerty, etc etc etc into one album !

Still waiting for my Winter 2012 Realese Date!

Finally, someone who agrees on me with MTM. MTM is the best album LP has released. They'll never do another MTM though.

Finally, someone who agrees on me with MTM. MTM is the best album LP has released. They'll never do another MTM though.

Do you hate ATS cuz of the sound or cuz of the fact that Mike sings almost equal to "The Great Chester"?? :huh: Edited by SFNL14

lolz well if everybody wants a double album of some sort! Put it this way, HT & Meteroa. Then MTM & I wish there was a MTM Part2 but we kinda have that already anyways!

NOW we have ATS which is a journey & i hope the 5th album from what i hear should be there all-time best!

& yes chester said no more singles but you never know, Meteroa had 6 singles & WTCFM and Blackout could be the last 2 for ATS, W&K is just one of those songs that can chart & can be played on any radio station! Ive heard it atleast once on 5 diffirent radio stations in NYC lolz

lolz well if everybody wants a double album of some sort! Put it this way, HT & Meteroa. Then MTM & I wish there was a MTM Part2 but we kinda have that already anyways!

NOW we have ATS which is a journey & i hope the 5th album from what i hear should be there all-time best!

& yes chester said no more singles but you never know, Meteroa had 6 singles & WTCFM and Blackout could be the last 2 for ATS, W&K is just one of those songs that can chart & can be played on any radio station! Ive heard it atleast once on 5 diffirent radio stations in NYC lolz

Meteora sold EXCEPTIONALLY well compared to ATS though, so that's why it had more singles. If Chester said he doesn't think there will be any more singles, he's probably right. They didn't really tour much for ATS and they're already working full force almost on the 5th album. I'd like to see one more ATS single but I'm not sure if there will be..

I think they should go Prog-Rock and make a "True" concept album.

they have the talent to actually make good music.....they should use it. At least A Thousand Suns and Minutes to Midnight showed more of their talent than the mediocrity that was Hybrid Theory and Meteora. Now they need to Really focus that talent.

We have heard Chester Sing, Mike Rap, Brad and Rob Solo, and Joe Solo. They have the talent! They just need to use it.

and begin the angry the replies.....

Meteora is quite a bit more experimental than Hybrid Theory.

You're using the word "experimental" a bit liberally. It was experimental for a nu-metal album. It wasn't experimental in the grand scheme of music.