2011 DSP's Posted! Festivals!

hahninator

I GOT A BIG PROBLEM: I want the DSP from Hamburg. But unfortenately nobody of my family has a credit card.. -.- I thought you can pay it with PayPal. Is there another posibility to get it?

Email Basecamp and ask them (if they'll reply).

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leipzig is a fucking awesome show. Stockholm and Leipzig are my two favorites from this tour so far. Stockholm has a great crowd and the band is energetic but Leipzig, just something about it stands out. So much hype going on in the crowd it seems. That's the best Blackout I've heard. I was so bummed to hear Chester messed it up in the 2nd verse but it's still a great version. Awesome show.

Leipzig is a fucking awesome show. Stockholm and Leipzig are my two favorites from this tour so far. Stockholm has a great crowd and the band is energetic but Leipzig, just something about it stands out. So much hype going on in the crowd it seems. That's the best Blackout I've heard. I was so bummed to hear Chester messed it up in the 2nd verse but it's still a great version. Awesome show.

Good to hear you like it too, this show was indeed VERY fucking awesome.

Edited by tschenneck

How are you liking it? :)

of course this is great show, no doubt *

one moment which I liked, I'm not a fan of the song One Step Closer but the performance from the Leipzig it's just unbelievable, especially his words at the beginning of this song "Get the fuck up" * B)

I haven't listened to any others but by the sound of things Leipzig and Stockholm seem to be the top of the list currently, though I might add for the weather conditions and how everyone was feeling, not to mention following Disturbed and Bullet I think Donington is actually a bit impressive. And the crowd had thinned out a bit as well due to people either going home or watching Rob Zombie so I was pleasantly surprised :)

Hey guys, i've a code from Arras. Maybe it'd be usefull to keep it for the Asian DSPs since my French friends will download the show. Let me know your thoughts about it !

Yeah I think that is a great idea. I have 2 that I am saving for Asia and SpikeMinoda has one...I think it's smart to save for Asia since the 2007/2009 Asia DSPs took a while to get. The 2007 Asian ones took soooo long :/ like weeks lol

Yeah I think that is a great idea. I have 2 that I am saving for Asia and SpikeMinoda has one...I think it's smart to save for Asia since the 2007/2009 Asia DSPs took a while to get. The 2007 Asian ones took soooo long :/ like weeks lol

The codes are interchangeable? I thought they are specified for one show...

The codes are interchangeable? I thought they are specified for one show...

Oh no, not at all. Any code can be used for any show. I bought Stuttgart 2009 in Germany and I used it for Asia, lol. It's always been that way - since the first show in 2007.

Oh no, not at all. Any code can be used for any show. I bought Stuttgart 2009 in Germany and I used it for Asia, lol. It's always been that way - since the first show in 2007.

My friend will attend the Hongkong show this year,Is the ticket can get a code to Download?

If it's OK,maybe he can download ALL Asian SHOW :D

Ok, so you can write my name on the list of the potential downloader for the Asian DSPs :lol:

My friend will attend the Hongkong show this year,Is the ticket can get a code to Download?

If it's OK,maybe he can download ALL Asian SHOW :D

He should be able to buy the code at the merch booth. If not, he can buy it on the DSP website.

http://downloads.linkinpark.com

If he buys multiple codes at the merch booth, he can redeem them for as many shows online as he wants. The codes come from the shows I believe, not the online site.