Favorite LP Song of all time

Geki

What is your absolute favorite LP track? No remixes/mash-up/live please. Mainly out of the 4 studio albums, as well as b-sides and demos from LPU releases and others.

I'd have to say What I've Done is.

Edited by Geki

For me always was the best is Crawling but after ATS was released we have WFTE and Iridescent so I will give up with choosing my best one, even in the past were LOATR and TLTGYA.. its hard to pick up only one of them

Figure.09!

This song represents their old sound perfectly: Heavy rapping, loud chorus and a bridge everyone wanna go crazy to. I would be so happy if they brought it back to their sets, but this is never gonna happen again =/

Geki, good topic ;)

My favorite songs of the legendary Linkin Park, this is:

- in the end, runaway, what I've done, bleed it out, blackout, burning in the skies, faint, breaking the habit, new divide, from the inside, easier to run, my december,

....and of course

Figure.09!

This song represents their old sound perfectly: Heavy rapping, loud chorus and a bridge everyone wanna go crazy to. I would be so happy if they brought it back to their sets, but this is never gonna happen again =/

Breaking the habit or witing for the end. When ATS came out, WFTE became my favorite LP track of all time, but i think it was just like a temporary favorite, where as breaking the habit has always been one of my favorites

I think there is no favourite song for me. Every song by LP has got a special character which you can't decribe. I could write many songs by LP I often hear, but I can't tell them apart their good or bad sides.

Every LP song is an inimitable piece of enjoyment and release very different memories and feelings.

I cant' decide an song, but I can say that the album I've heard most is Minutes To Midnight. :)

Greeting from Nothern Germany.

Edited by X1000SunsX

Another one of my favorites is sort of a weird one. I've loved 'What We Don't Know' from the second I heard it. It's one of my favorite LP songs. I love a lot of the MTM era stuff but this one just tops it for me. I'm happy it wasn't on the album, I like how it's sort of a underground song for LP fans.

Before ATS, my fave LP song was Breaking The Habit for many many years. I just wanted one song from ATS to replace my top song and it did!

When They Come For Me > Every LP song.

Man, tough called

I have a couple, let's see...no order

What We Don't Know - Across The Line - Breaking The Habit - Pushing Me Away - F.09 - With You - LOATR - Numb - From The Inside - Burning In The Skies - Part Of Me.

worst lp song all time: Robot Boy - Nobody's Listening.

Robot boy is among my list of best LP song of all time!!

I agree, great song, not the worst.

By the way this is demo for the album Minutes to midnight was.

so that, this is song can not be worst.