Dedicated (Never been a fan, idk why)

With You

IMO, not so much. IMO, worst LP tracks are:

By Myself

Hit The Floor

Nobody's Listening

With You

are you serious? by my self, dedicated and with you are up there in the best songs.

i don't know what your on...

but hey..that is your opinion

Edited by charv3z

By Myself

Hit The Floor

Nobody's Listening

With You

Replace Dedicated and With You with Given Up and No More Sorrow and you are correct :D

By Myself

Hit The Floor

Nobody's Listening

With You

With you worst track? wow i think you're the first one....respect your opinion tho :)

Batman and the fine citizens of Gotham prefer Figure.09. There was a fine man, "he-who-may-not-be-named" who summed up that song in a pretty legendary thread! My second pick would In The End, because In The End, it doesn't matter how evil you are. You are always going to end up in the fine hands of Gothams very own police officers in handcuffs! Thats the way uh huh, uh huh, I like it! If you smellll lalalallalalalalallalalow! What the Bat..... is..... cookin'!

Hybrid Theory

In The End

Points of Authority

Meteora

Figure.09

Breaking the Habit, Somewhere I Belong

Minutes to Midnight

No Roads Left

What I've Done, Valentine's Day, Hands Held High

A Thousand Suns

The Catalyst

Blackout, Wretches and Kings, Jornada del Muerto

Other

Dedicated

New Divide

I think Faint holds my crown. But seriously. I find it really hard to choose. I change all the time. I love Blackout atm and its been like that since the album came out. But then theres others and I just cant decide.

I can't choose a favorite because every song has a special feel to it (although I still hate Minutes to Midnight). I like Blackbirds quite a bit. It's strange and kinda sad, yet upbeat at the same time.

By Myself

Hit The Floor

Nobody's Listening

With You

i agree with

Hit the Floor

but i love dedicated, nobody's listening and by my self are all awesome

can i ask why you dont like them?

i agree with

Hit the Floor

but i love dedicated, nobody's listening and by my self are all awesome

can i ask why you dont like them?

I used to listen to Hybrid Theory every single day over and over and over again from like 2003-2004 alongside Meteora. I used to love all the songs on HT and With You and By Myself were some of my favorites. I guess I just listened to them SO much that I now hate hearing them. And I never cared much for Nobody's Listening or Dedicated, too hip-hoppy for me. Edited by Geki

I used to listen to Hybrid Theory every single day over and over and over again from like 2001-2004. I didn't even know about Meteora because I wasn't much 'into' LP, I just loved the CD Hybrid Theory. I started becoming a hardcore fan of the band in 2004 after I found Reanimation, Meteora and Live In Texas. But anyways, I used to love all the songs on HT and With You and By Myself were some of my favorites. I guess I just listened to them SO much that I now hate hearing them. And I never cared much for Nobody's Listening or Dedicated, too hip-hoppy for me.

fair call..are you still a hardcore fan of LP now?

Well,

The 1st EVER song I ever heard from LP was "One Step Closer" though I was just a kid at the time and had no idea of the band or the Songs names. Then I heard Breaking the Habit and sounded relatively good, After I found info on them i listened to Hybrid Theory and With You did it for me, have to say is My favorite LP Song, even better when it's played live, Easier to Run and Figure.09 aren't far off either :D