LPLive April Giveaway - LP Setlist!

hahninator

Back in December, we did an interview with Jay OByrne about his role on the Linkin Park North American Tour. He did video and took pictures for both Does It Offend You, Yeah? and Pendulum for the first half of the tour...that lucky bastard.

On January 28, 2011 in St. Paul, MN, the sixth show of the tour (show page here) Jay was able to snag an actual setlist off of the stage that the band used that day. He has graciously donated that to us at LPLive so that we can give it away to one of you guys!

View a picture of the setlist HERE. This was the FIRST performance of Set C5, so this is a pretty cool item. You can also see where it was written in for Mike to talk about fans filming 'Waiting For The End' that night - one of the two nights they were getting fans to shoot the music video for the song at the show. The setlist is a little beaten up but it was used on stage, so what do you expect?!

To win the setlist, simply retweet the latest LPLive tweet on Twitter and after one week, on April 27, we'll pick a winner. All you need to do is be following both the LPLive and Jay OByrne Twitter accounts. Simple as that! Thanks to Jay for doing this for us!

Go!

What the hell is No Brain thing? :blink:

NoBrain (The winner of "Linkin Park Featuring You" contest) also worked on the ending of When They Come For Me, the bit after Megaphone Brad when Chester starts wailing like crazy. That part is the greatest moment of ATS for me. :lol:

Edit: What the two posts above me said.

Edited by Ree

Lipstick cam is a small cam on Mike's micstand during Crawling I think.

Swimming and Smoke is the Burning In The Skies chorus during Bleed It Out.

Thermal cam is used during The Radiance for example, it looks black and white, it captures only the warm parts and needs no light at all.

Lipstick cam is a small cam on Mike's micstand during Crawling I think.

Swimming and Smoke is the Burning In The Skies chorus during Bleed It Out.

Thermal cam is used during The Radiance for example, it looks black and white, it captures only the warm parts and needs no light at all.

Correct.

Lip stick cam is a camera attached to Mike's Mic stand during calling, So when he has it pointed out to the crowd for them to sing, the camera records the crowd singing into the mic

Swimming In the Smoke is how Mike and Chester would sing BITS over BIO. I believe it is still on the setlist even when Mike and Chester mainly do APFMH now.

Thermal cam is another camera that is attached to Mike's keyboard for a few songs. Its mainly used for songs where Mike is at the keys for the entire song EG Iridescent, Fallout/Catalyst, BTH etc etc.

Me :P let's do a giveaway!

I don't have an LP setlist but I have just about everything else I guess lol

I have the one from the Newcastle show framed with my Ticket and the Guitar Picks Mike gave me.