Instrumental Song

roni781

This would be definately one of their best tracks!

It's exactly like breaking the habit, but darker, faster and better! ;)

I LOVE IT! The dreamy sound of it! It also reminds me a little of Cure For The Itch (from 00:54 till the end)

AMAZING!

I would buy the album just because of this one!

more like in the end:D

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So...I think this sounds like a good song for rapping. Don't get me wrong this is a really good instrumental but when i tried to hum some harmonies to it, it just didn't seem to fit. Thats just my own opinion...anyone else agree?

So...I think this sounds like a good song for rapping. Don't get me wrong this is a really good instrumental but when i tried to hum some harmonies to it, it just didn't seem to fit. Thats just my own opinion...anyone else agree?

agreed. I can't really imagine harmonies going over this song.

While I'm sure there will never be any singing on this track, because we're not going to hear it again, I also tried singing on it and it got out pretty well, you could easily sing on this track, if you just changed the structure a bit so that the hard part is not only at the end but in each chorus.