Instrumental Song

roni781

Very nice piece as is or if they were to put vocals on it. Very moody and has a good vibe. Even if it doesn't get on the album maybe we'll hear it again at a live show as an intro or outro.

Thanks for all the MP3 links! And I second that it would be nice if someone can also rip the full video. :D

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.sendspace.pl/file/x4P3lVC3

Amazing. This is really really really cool. I love it when Mike does this stuff, I hope we hear more stuff like this. The direction the LP album is going is amazing.

LP at NRG again, woot.

This sounds so good. Much better than anything I've heard from them in the past 4 years.

Here's to hoping we get a meteora type quality cd at NRG.

Uhh...why? It's a promo for Pro Tools 8, it serves absolutely NO PURPOSE as an LPU video.

And just the fact that they used this song in this video pretty much guarantees that it WON'T be on the album and that we'll probably never hear the full thing. Warner would never let LP give people a preview of anything that had the slightest chance of making the album this early in the process.

Ladies and gentlemen, we now have 2008/9's "Grecian." People will talk about it and wish for the full thing for years to come, and it'll probably never happen.

Damnit I hope you're wrong, but I think you're right.

Uhh...why? It's a promo for Pro Tools 8, it serves absolutely NO PURPOSE as an LPU video.

And just the fact that they used this song in this video pretty much guarantees that it WON'T be on the album and that we'll probably never hear the full thing. Warner would never let LP give people a preview of anything that had the slightest chance of making the album this early in the process.

Ladies and gentlemen, we now have 2008/9's "Grecian." People will talk about it and wish for the full thing for years to come, and it'll probably never happen.

At least its better than "Grecian" in every single way :lol:

damn that was sick....

i keep thinking of winter or fall when i listen to it...the end of it was the best.

Also, Mike mentioned it made creating songs faster, so could this possibly mean that LP can push up its release date for the next album? Or possibly more tracks? Like 15-18? That would be awesommmmeeeeeeee

does anyone have a link to download this instrumental mp3 with out any added chester on it? just how it is in the video. i think it sounds good with chester in it i just want to heear the orig over and over

Just go to the first page of this thread, there should be a rapidshare link within the first 5 posts.