BOOM we are back!

[AndOne]

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. The PR04 setlist was one of, if not THE best setlist I've ever seen them do. That intro with Don't Stay was amazing.

Yeah, I love how the set opens. Everything about the sets in 2004 were amazing. Especially PR04 in particular. Wish? Hip Hop Medley? APFM, OSC closing? Faint with Bert? OSC with Jon Davis? Good shit.

Yeah, I love how the set opens. Everything about the sets in 2004 were amazing. Especially PR04 in particular. Wish? Hip Hop Medley? APFM, OSC closing? Faint with Bert? OSC with Jon Davis? Good shit.

Oh yeah man. I was at 7 shows during PR04, and I NEVER got tired of that set. From start to finish, it was just pure energy.

Oh yeah man. I was at 7 shows during PR04, and I NEVER got tired of that set. From start to finish, it was just pure energy.

Yeah dude. Chester was so good during that tour too!!! His screaming was just crazy awesome for some reason on PR04, like the best of any year.

First of all, congratulations for the good work, i know what it means work a lot in your own website and lose everything and work again for the recovering, so congratulations for that.

Secondly, congratulations because thousands of users were waiting this, i'm one of them.