25.01.2011 - Detroit, MI

SpikeMinoda

After a day with no show Linkin Park will continue their tour on the 25th January in Detroit, MI at the Joe Louis Arena. The show will be the 7th appearance in Detroit for LP. The last time LP played there was back in 2008 during the North American Arena Tour.

At the same day the 1st day of the 3rd LPU Summit will be held in Chicago. The following events will be part of day 1:

- LPU Basketball Tournament at Local YMCA

- Ice Skating in Millennium Park

For more information check here.

At the last show in Atlanta LP was supposed to play a new set called B11, but in the very last minute they changed their minds again and played set A1 for the third time now in a row in the US, but they swapped 'Papercut' with 'Wretches And Kings' for the first time ever. Find the Atlanta show page here.

Do you guys think we will ever hear setlist B11? What setlist do you expect for Detroit? After the show LP are going to play in Chicago on the 26th January with the 2nd day of the 3rd LPU Summit.

Who is going to the show? Someone giving live updates? Anyone got a Meet&Greet before the show? Who will be part of the 1st day of the LPU Summit?

SETLIST:

01. The Requiem (Savio Speech Scratch)

02. New Divide

03. Lying From You

04. Given Up

05. What I've Done

06. Empty Spaces

07. When They Come For Me

08. No More Sorrow

09. Jornada Del Muerto

10. Waiting For The End

11. Wisdom, Justice, And Love

12. Iridescent

13. Numb

14. The Radiance (Live Version)

15. Leave Out All The Rest

16. Fallout

17. The Catalyst

18. Shadow Of The Day

19. In The End

20. Bleed It Out (APFMH & drum solo)

----------------------------------------------------

21. Blackout

22. Papercut

23. Crawling

24. Faint

25. One Step Closer

Show Notes:

- Live debut of setlist B11.

- First time 'Papercut' has ever appeared in the encore.

- APFMH and the drum solo were over the bridge of 'Bleed It Out'.

- First time 'New Divide' opened since the A Thousand Suns album release show in New York City.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Said this 10 times on my Twitter but Robot Boy isn't coming on this tour.

LP at soundcheck in Miami rehearsed all the ATS songs except WFTE. What I am saying here is that they flat out said Blackout and BITS need more work live and they are focused on that. They didn't soundcheck a single other song at all from any other CD except partially Numb but I think that was just to test Joe's DJ rig out since it was water damaged apparently.

They rehearsed Blackout like 10 times, at least. They are focused on getting those done so I am 110% sure no Robot Boy this tour. Maybe in the summer.

They said they made 3 brand new setlists in Sunrise on stage during soundcheck. Robot Boy obviously wasn't on there if they didn't rehearse it lol. They spent over an hour soundchecking just Blackout, BITS and a few others.

B11 I guess will come for Chicago. I say A1 in Detroit one more time then during soundcheck in Chicago for the summit they'll get a few songs straightened out and B11 will make its debut. REALLY psyched for a DSP from that.

LP at soundcheck in Miami rehearsed all the ATS songs except WFTE. What I am saying here is that they flat out said Blackout and BITS need more work live and they are focused on that. They didn't soundcheck a single other song at all from any other CD except partially Numb but I think that was just to test Joe's DJ rig out since it was water damaged apparently.

They rehearsed Blackout like 10 times, at least. They are focused on getting those done so I am 110% sure no Robot Boy this tour. Maybe in the summer.

They said they made 3 brand new setlists in Sunrise on stage during soundcheck. Robot Boy obviously wasn't on there if they didn't rehearse it lol. They spent over an hour soundchecking just Blackout, BITS and a few others.

B11 I guess will come for Chicago. I say A1 in Detroit one more time then during soundcheck in Chicago for the summit they'll get a few songs straightened out and B11 will make its debut. REALLY psyched for a DSP from that.

If B11 is as Epic as you say Mark, and if they debut it at the Summit, I am super excited! Going to both shows so hopefully I get to hear it one of these days, SO EXCITED! :)

I mean sure a lot of want to now what B11 is but as mark said in the atlanta thread, that can get people in trouble. Plus if he told us, mabe the band would see it and decide not to play it. Lets just wait and see. I hope it debuts tomorrow but i agree with Mark that is will probably come Chigaco.

Just made a new twitter just for LP updates. I'll be tweeting show updates throughout the day including Setlist information.

http://www.twitter.com/LPLiveFanatic

following. which shows you tweeting for?

Blackout doesnt need more work. It was insane in Canberra and Chester nailed it. BitS needs a lot of work, particularly if it is the next single. Robot Boy: who cares if it doesnt get played. I dont know where it would fit in the show.