25.01.2011 - Detroit, MI

SpikeMinoda

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know it but I don't think they work the day after the show. Well, I mean I had a friend try the day after Sunrise and it didn't work.

You text the code to 50505 ...the Sunrise code was LPSUNS, the Atlanta one was ATLLIVE but neither worked the day after the show. Hmm.

I don't know it but I don't think they work the day after the show. Well, I mean I had a friend try the day after Sunrise and it didn't work.

You text the code to 50505 ...the Sunrise code was LPSUNS, the Atlanta one was ATLLIVE but neither worked the day after the show. Hmm.

Ok thanks for the heads up.

so we should text it as soon as we get it?

Yeah that's what I did and I was good to go. I did that in Sunrise and Atlanta. I forgot in Tampa, so I had to just buy the DSP for $10 now, LOL.

I don't care though since I attended 3 shows for free, got 2 free DSPs, so $10 total for me to see Linkin Park 3 times = win.

Posted Image

Pictured is my little cousin after attending her first Linkin Park concert in Detroit this past week. Looks like LP are dominating the younger generations now too!

I think that is about the most rockin' thing I have ever seen. Hopefully, this is will be how my daughter is!

Edited by LPFreak64