Next Live DVD

anthony.grill87@gmail.com

So I was checking out LP's website today and decided to watch their short clip of Waiting For The End that they recorded during one of their live shows (yes i know the studio version is played over the video). While watching it I was impressed by the camera work. Might sound silly to some of you, but thinking back on Live in Texas and Road to Revolution, the camera work is FAR superior in this short little clip, IMO. Just curious what you all think. I wish they'd put out another Live DVD and put this much effort into the camera work

Lets hope the live DVD wont be in black and white...

Lol.

A new live DVD would be good. I have no idea what show they should film it at but whatever it is I hope there are some rare songs being played like A Place For My Head, etc. You would think that if LP knows they are going to be filmed at a certain show they would try and mix up the setlist with a few songs they haven't played in a long time but who knows.

I don't see why not. Especially since their live show seems to be at the top of its game right now.

I wouldn't mind seeing another Frat Party-esque DVD. Like, maybe have a live performance section of the DVD where you can just watch the show straight through, but include the option of watching the live show mixed in with some backstage/on the road/rehearsal footage with some interviewing too.

LMAO thread winner

i just hope the setlist is worthy of it being MADE into a dvd. MSG was great. Jay Z unannounced, My December, APFMH.

This. QFT.

Road To Revolution blew because of the setlist. Dropping 'Reading My Eyes' for the DVD = ouch.

Posted Image

This = much better setlist. I hate RTR because of the awful mix and the bland setlist.

This. QFT.

Road To Revolution blew because of the setlist. Dropping 'Reading My Eyes' for the DVD = ouch.

Posted Image

This = much better setlist. I hate RTR because of the awful mix and the bland setlist.

Few things I didnt like. There was one whole orginal numb and then Half Numb encore. just stick them together!

No APFMH, that shit needs to be in there!

In order to have an amazing live DVD, not only do they need an exciting setlist, they also need to ensure that Chester is performing at his A game. I'm sorry but his RtR performance was just embarrassing... I have never heard Lying from You sound so close to a ballad before in my entire life. (Of course I'm being sarcastic about that part, but half the songs still sounded abysmal)

I only want to see another DVD if its something completly orginal that we haven't seen before.

That was another thing that was weak with RTR is that most of the tracks where already on LIT. so nothing orginal except the MTM songs and PMA piano version - not to mention cutting all the best tracks ¬_¬

I'd like to see somthing really epic (like already mentioned) a full string/orcestra on stage and/or marching band or childrens choir - like in the 2007 xmas show. That'll make things interesting for once!

This. QFT.

Posted Image

No reading my eyes!? EPIC FAIL but i guess WARNER didn't let them play that song.

I hope the new LIVE DVD is in the U.S or a collection of various shows :)

it would be cool if the band releases proshots exclusives to their respective region, in similar fashion of what metallica did with their world magnetic tour (they released one in france, one in mexico and the big four shows, plus an audio show on australia), making them available in their respective markets and on lp's online store

:P since lp has this kind of live collectors, would be great if they pull something like that

The best filming was live earth to me :)

but everyone wants a dvd i want a BLU RAY! ;)

RTR is on blu-ray lol

HAH! yeah.. look on ebay. about $35. Its smarter for now to bring things out on both. most people will buy the DVD version though.