Next Live DVD

anthony.grill87@gmail.com

Next DVD should be a symphonic act like Scorpions' Moment of Glory... I shake on excitement just on thinking on something like that. Of course they should pick songs carefully and not focus only on the soft ones (and hopefully no SOTD).

• 3 months later...

The only thing i cared about on RTR was the breaking the habit performance, i though that was beyond amazing, besides that RTR sucked, if they do another live dvd they need to have epic setlist, with songs like With You, Points of Authority, In Pieces, APFMH

i think they should bring out something with something that hasn't been taped before, like a setlist with BITS, or so... anyways i would love to have a dvd from asia or south america, it's cool to see different crowds... anyway... they should redit live in texas as a bd, or at least having another old school show as bd. anyway... if the bands releases madrid show as a bd i would be pissed off after i just bought ATS+

Live in Texas - North America

Road to Revolution - Europe

A Thousand Suns+ - Europe

Anything from Asia please. :)

And by Asia you mean Sydney 15th of December. I would of bought a 104807307 copies of that shit.

That show has the best Setlist of the Tour IMO, With or Without me.

I agree that they should do an indoor show for the next DVD, as we've had only outdoor shows so far.

They could film the shows they're doing in Japan, and bring out an awesome setlist for them.

Something like this-

The Requiem

Wretches and Kings

Papercut

Given Up

Lying From You

No More Sorrow

Jornada del Muerto

Waiting for the End

Blackout

Numb

What I've Done

Breaking the Habit

Iridescent

The Catalyst

In the End

Reading My Eyes (THEY NEED TO PUT IT ON A DVD! :lol:)

Bleed It Out

A Place for My Head

==========================

When They Come for Me

Crawling

New Divide

Faint

One Step Closer

I agree that they should do an indoor show for the next DVD, as we've had only outdoor shows so far.

They could film the shows they're doing in Japan, and bring out an awesome setlist for them.

Something like this-

The Requiem

Wretches and Kings

Papercut

Given Up

Lying From You

No More Sorrow

Jornada del Muerto

Waiting for the End

Blackout

Numb

What I've Done

Breaking the Habit

Iridescent

The Catalyst

In the End

Reading My Eyes (THEY NEED TO PUT IT ON A DVD! :lol:)

Bleed It Out

A Place for My Head

==========================

When They Come for Me

Crawling

New Divide

Faint

One Step Closer

I would kill for APFMH and RME on a dvd. Like those are just two epic songs!

No I'm pretty sure someone said that ATS+ wasn't the official DVD for this album which is good because that show was immensely lame and didn't even have a full house of LP fans :/ they should definitely do a CD from all over the tour - maybe even a double CD if they decide to throw a bit of rotation in the set for once in about 3 years :) and then film every show and throw out the best one to accompany the live CD - though that should probably end up with a DVD of the two nights in sydney or something as they seemed to be back to their rotating ways :)

No I'm pretty sure someone said that ATS+ wasn't the official DVD for this album which is good because that show was immensely lame and didn't even have a full house of LP fans :/ they should definitely do a CD from all over the tour - maybe even a double CD if they decide to throw a bit of rotation in the set for once in about 3 years :) and then film every show and throw out the best one to accompany the live CD - though that should probably end up with a DVD of the two nights in sydney or something as they seemed to be back to their rotating ways :)

This sounds like The LPU 7 Cd, and nobody liked that.

Haha no not LPU7 the songs would be in order in which they were played roughly not all over the shop and it would hopefully include rarer songs along with favourites not just run of the mill every night songs. I know how dull that would be!!

I'd like to see a live DVD of not just one show but a whole tour. Something like a Projekt Revolution live DVD would be AWESOME!!! Have the best bits of the live performances and everything in between

There are many ways to make a live DVD/Blu-Ray, they don't have to choose only one show. What Rammstein did with their DVD Völkerball was awesome, they put the full show on Nimes, France and various songs from different places (London, Moscow, Japan), on another disc the audio of Nimes show, and on a third disc the making of the album Reise Reise and a documental about the band with interviews and more awesome stuff

Best Live DVD I have ever seen

I vote they do something like Green Day just did with Awesome as Fuck, they can have one disc of audio with each track recorded at every show on the tour (basically the DSP's, but more time spent on mixing and audio quality) and then have a second disc of DVD content with a full show and then maybe add some extra stuff on it, like LPTV's and stuff like that. Also, when Green Day chose their songs for the audio disc, they avoided the songs that have been overplayed on every live release so far and instead chose some rarer fan favorite tracks, so maybe LP could do a similar thing, like all of ATS that they've played live and then a few fan favorite songs that come off really awesome live (BIO w/ APFMH, Faint, Papercut, etc.)

There are many ways to make a live DVD/Blu-Ray, they don't have to choose only one show. What Rammstein did with their DVD Völkerball was awesome, they put the full show on Nimes, France and various songs from different places (London, Moscow, Japan), on another disc the audio of Nimes show, and on a third disc the making of the album Reise Reise and a documental about the band with interviews and more awesome stuff

Best Live DVD I have ever seen

Agreed, Volkerball is awesome.

An acoustic LP DVD and album could be interesting.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...